PDA

View Full Version : Which Epcot....

BabyLove99
06-02-2002, 10:23 AM
I know this is a stupid question, but we need some more new threads! Sooo kids, what's your favorite Epcot country pavilion?

(Canada, United Kingdom, France, Morocco, Japan, Italy, Germany, China, Norway, or Mexico)

-I like France because of the food, China because of the food, and Norvay (yes that's a "v" in there) because me and my friend are crazy and that's like our huge inside joke lol

Disney Daniel
06-02-2002, 10:33 AM
I would have to go with Norway, mainly because of Maelstrom. :)

WDWfanatic288
06-02-2002, 11:05 AM
OMG!
I cant decide!!!
heres the best of all of them-

Mexico-churros!
Norway-Maelstorm
China-the little playing lady!
Italy-the masquerade people
Germany-ok cant find anything to like here! :(
USA-funnel cakes!
Japan-KAKI-GORIS :D
Morrocco-cant think of anything to like here! :(
France-MOVIE! and pastery!
UK-its just nice there! :D
Canada-BEAVER TAILS!

well its all about the food and the France movie!!! :)

poohdiddy
06-02-2002, 05:46 PM
wow they are all so great. all the culture and little details that they put into everything.

keypooh90
06-02-2002, 07:29 PM
I would have to say mexico, bcause of the authentic food, beutiful setting, and the fun and exciting boat ride !!

ShuisFan584
06-02-2002, 07:30 PM
I guess I'm going to have to say Mexico and Norway because I love the rides.

AbErGrl217
06-02-2002, 07:38 PM
I choose Norway because the ride is awesome. I choose the US b/c i live in the United States and it relates the closest to me.

Cratster
06-02-2002, 07:56 PM
i would say all of the countires that have rides in them. but i really like The American Adventure. it is the best show in the countires.

mnky8g
06-02-2002, 08:40 PM
i like Mexico because the whole thing is inside and the food is alright and the ride is funny and there's a cool little shop there too.

pReTtYpRiNcEsS
06-02-2002, 09:58 PM
definitly Morocco b/c it is sooo what i picture Morocco to look like.. its just so cool! the stores have such unique stuff, but the best part is, of course, the resturant, Marrakesh! Its my fav resturant in Epcot! Its never crowded, beatiful interior, yummy/different food, and i luv the bellydancing/morrocan band.. hehe.. last time i went there my little bro and i were dragged to the center to be taught how to bellydance! it was great!

ContempoSMT
06-02-2002, 10:02 PM
None, i dont like the countries for some reason

Love Bug Girl
06-03-2002, 12:24 AM
NORWAY!!!!

bubblemutant45
06-03-2002, 04:10 AM
norway and mexico - ya gotta love the rides! ;)

EPCOTgrl1
06-03-2002, 01:24 PM
i like inoventions the best. i know that is not what you are asking but ever time i am in WDW i am there. no joke... some CMs there know me by name so... I LOVE INOVENTIOS

flyingninja
06-03-2002, 01:36 PM
my favorite country is japan

~Czarina~
06-03-2002, 04:56 PM
This is a really hard question. I love them all!!!

Mexico, I have way to many friends for there that if I said anything else I would be dead. Plus the food is YUMMY!

Norway is cool! I love the perfumes!

China, the food is GREAT!

Germany, well since I am part German there is no complaints. Plus the food is wonderful!

Italy, my step-grandma is from Italy and I love her cooking.

U.S.A. is so-so.

Japan, my future husband is part Japanese. One of my friends said we should get married in the Japanese pavillion but I can't see fitting over 300 people into one little spot.

Morocco, oh my gosh! I love those gyminists!!!

France....I love everything about France. The wine is really rather tastey too.

United Kingdom. Well, JAMIE IS AWESOME!!!! (Inside joke but I will tell ya if you PM me)

Canada, well if I say anything negative about it the authorities will kill me. (I can see Canada from my front porch)

nsyncraider17
06-03-2002, 05:04 PM
I like them all! But i'd have to say my favorite is probably mexico or maybe canada.