PDA

View Full Version : resorts that have disney transport for cruise

RIJim
03-16-2009, 02:21 PM
Hello, I've read that magical express (for the cruise port) does not pick up at every resort or at least not at the value resorts. Does anyone know if they pick up and go to port canaveral from PO French Qaurter or where there is a list?
we are thinking of spending a few days at a hotel before the cruise.

Gracias!

mmouse37
03-16-2009, 02:30 PM
Hello, I've read that magical express (for the cruise port) does not pick up at every resort or at least not at the value resorts. Does anyone know if they pick up and go to port canaveral from PO French Qaurter or where there is a list?
we are thinking of spending a few days at a hotel before the cruise.

Gracias!

Here is a list of all resorts that DCL picks up from.

Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge

Disney's Beach Club Resort

Disney's Polynesian Resort

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa

Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel

Walt Disney World Swan Hotel

Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside

Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter

Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort

POFQ is one of my favs!!!

P.S....just so you have the terminology correct....Magical Express does not go to the port. The bus service that goes to the port is called DCL transfers or DCL transportation.

MJ

kcashner
03-16-2009, 03:11 PM
Magical Express is a complimentary service that runs from MCO to EVERY WDW resort and back. DCL transport is as above and costs $35 per person each way.

mmouse37
03-16-2009, 03:15 PM
That reminds me....DCL buses will drop you OFF at every resort, including value resorts, on the way FROM the port if you are doing WDW after your cruise...but you are responsible for transporting your own luggage. DCL will not deliver to your resort. You would put your bags underneath the bus.

MJ

RIJim
03-17-2009, 10:45 AM
Thanks!!!!
Looks like we'll go with POFQ! We stayed there a few years ago and loved it. The current plan is to fly in Thurdsday, play in the pool, head to downtown Disney or maybe a water park on Friday and off to the cruise on Saturday. That will give us soemtime to get into vacation mode!