PDA

View Full Version : Navigators for the Wonder 3 night cruise

live4christp1
03-16-2009, 10:58 AM
Anyone got the most recent Navigators off a Wonder 3 night cruise?

Thanks,
Cristy

DLW8
03-16-2009, 11:09 AM
Yes, someone started a thread with them, but they are hard to read. we are PATIENTLY waiting for the techies to post them in the navigator section.....

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2104339

There have been a new 7 day and 4 day posted, but not our little 3 day....

:confused3

live4christp1
03-16-2009, 11:12 AM
Yes, someone started a thread with them, but they are hard to read. we are PATIENTLY waiting for the techies to post them in the navigator section.....

There have been a new 7 day and 4 day posted, but not our little 3 day....

:confused3

Thanks I saw those also but couldn't make them out very well, even with copying them and pasting into another application.....zooming in was very blurry.

Hope they have them added soon!!!!!

:goodvibes

Cheshire_Catty
03-16-2009, 11:15 AM
It might take me a couple of days to have time to do it but I just got off the Wonder yesterday and mean to put up my Navigators asap. A couple of small changes, nothing big - but the menus are quite different than anything I saw posted anywhere. Wish I would have swiped a couple to put up. TR & Navigators to come - :hippie:

live4christp1
03-16-2009, 11:16 AM
It might take me a couple of days to have time to do it but I just got off the Wonder yesterday and mean to put up my Navigators asap. A couple of small changes, nothing big - but the menus are quite different than anything I saw posted anywhere. Wish I would have swiped a couple to put up. TR & Navigators to come - :hippie:

:goodvibes

Thanks so much!!!!!!

Were the changes in the menu good?????

DLW8
03-16-2009, 11:17 AM

Thanks....just wish the techs would post the 3 day from the end of February (and yours!).

And I would have loved to have seen the new menus, I know there are lots of people wondering about those....

Welcome back and thanks for sharing, can't wait to check out your info!

momto2inKC
03-16-2009, 01:27 PM
Sorry guys, I got an infraction and my post got deleted that had the website with navigators more recent than the nearly year old ones on here.