PDA

View Full Version : Pop on board?

kkacz99
03-16-2009, 06:21 AM
One book I read said soda is available for free on board, but I dont remember this being true..thought it was more juice, lemonade and tea. Which is true?

frdeb1999
03-16-2009, 06:26 AM
Soda is free on board in the diningrooms and on deck 9 where they have a drink station. You have to pay for it in the lounges and with room service though.

DisneyCruiser83
03-16-2009, 06:41 AM
Soda is free on board in the diningrooms and on deck 9 where they have a drink station. You have to pay for it in the lounges and with room service though.
Yup, exactly right!
We never buy the soda, we just use our Castaway Club cups and bring the soda back to our room.

lbgraves
03-16-2009, 08:26 AM
One book I read said soda is available for free on board, but I dont remember this being true..thought it was more juice, lemonade and tea. Which is true?

It must have been a long time since you cruised DCL last. The refillable soda mug program was done away with in 2004. Before that you could get the punch, tea and milk without the program at the drink station.

CurlyBlueEyes
03-16-2009, 08:32 AM
OK, could you please tell me if there's any juices available for free. I am actually allergic to Orange Juice so that's out. I do enjoy apple and cranberry juices at b'fast, but I would love to be able to make an "Acapulco" Which is Pineapple Juice, Seven-up (or sprite) and my favorite tequila which may happen to fall into my suitcase :rotfl: