PDA

View Full Version : Need Number To Dcl Merchandising

Petals & Pixie Dust
03-14-2009, 04:30 PM
Hi All!
DF just broke the mug he got on our cruise in Feb. What is the number/email to DCL Merchandizing???
He bet me I couldn't get him another one...Help me prove him wrong!!! :lmao:
TIA

Inkmahm
03-14-2009, 04:31 PM
I don't know the number, but I'd try ebay first anyway.

Petals & Pixie Dust
03-14-2009, 04:50 PM
Checked ebay...they don't have the same design...PLEASE HELP!

Wunderkind
03-14-2009, 04:50 PM
Hi All!
DF just broke the mug he got on our cruise in Feb. What is the number/email to DCL Merchandizing???
He bet me I couldn't get him another one...Help me prove him wrong!!! :lmao:
TIA

^^^ Here's the number for WDW Mail Order Merchandise (407) 363-6200 and their fax # (401) 352-6369. I'm pretty sure they'll have DCL merchandising as well. May be not everything that's on the ship, but the DCL mug will most likely be available. Good luck getting one over on the hubby. :lmao:

Petals & Pixie Dust
03-14-2009, 04:53 PM
^^^ Here's the number for WDW Mail Order Merchandise (407) 363-6200 and their fax # (401) 352-6369. I'm pretty sure they'll have DCL merchandising as well. May be not everything that's on the ship, but the DCL mug will most likely be available. Good luck getting one over on the hubby. :lmao:

Thanks
I could have sworn that DCL had a separate number...:confused: I'll try there first...

Wunderkind
03-14-2009, 04:57 PM
Thanks
I could have sworn that DCL had a separate number...:confused: I'll try there first...

^^^ May be they do. The last time I used this service was in 2006. I needed an additional DCL Scrapbook Kit. I called the number I provided above for WDW merchandise, and voila! I got my wish granted.

tink,too
03-14-2009, 04:58 PM
When we were on the Magic last year, something I really wanted had sold out onboard. The CM's in Treasure Ketch gave me the WDW Merchandise number to call to order from home. :goodvibes

Petals & Pixie Dust
03-14-2009, 05:04 PM
^^^ May be the do. The last time I used this service was in 2006. I needed an additional DCL Scrapbook Kit. I called the number I provided above for WDW merchandise, and voila! I got my wish granted.

When we were on the Magic last year, something I really wanted had sold out onboard. The CM's in Treasure Ketch gave me the WDW Merchandise number to call to order from home. :goodvibes

AWESOME! Thank you. I think I'm more bummed that he broke his mug than he is...but it's the only thing he got on the trip...Plus he told me that I can't get things from the ship...Silly boy.:rotfl:

Thanks for all of your help.