PDA

View Full Version : Disney Cruise my cruise site

diznefamily
03-14-2009, 01:41 PM
Paid off my cruise a week ago:cheer2: , how can I tell on the disney website that it is paid in full. I don't see a place anywhere on the site when I log in that even shows what I paid for the cruise. :confused3

kcashner
03-14-2009, 01:51 PM
It doesn't show on the web site that it is paid in full. However, when you are within the booking window, you will not be allowed to book excursions, Palo, spa, etc. unless you are paid in full.

My TA always sends me a new invoice when I am paid in full that indicates that fact.

lg3
03-14-2009, 03:39 PM
Actually you can see on the website when it is paid. You need to retreive your reservation information from disneycruise.com: After you sign in and enter your confirmation number and dob associated with the cruise, it will bring you to your reservation info. Just click on "My cruise reservation details". Halfway down is the invoice information section, where you should see a balance due of $0.00

Jusacuz
03-14-2009, 06:54 PM
Actually you can see on the website when it is paid. You need to retreive your reservation information from disneycruise.com: After you sign in and enter your confirmation number and dob associated with the cruise, it will bring you to your reservation info. Just click on "My cruise reservation details". Halfway down is the invoice information section, where you should see a balance due of $0.00

If a travel agent is used, it won't say any of that, I don't think. There isn't an invoice section. At least, there wasn't the one time I had an agent. :confused3

lg3
03-14-2009, 09:12 PM
If a travel agent is used, it won't say any of that, I don't think. There isn't an invoice section. At least, there wasn't the one time I had an agent. :confused3

I think you are correct on that. Sorry - didn't mean to confuse.

nikkistevej
03-14-2009, 09:43 PM
DCL told me that if it is paid in full, and you booked through a TA- it will say booked. IDK if that is correct- but mine says that and I am paid in full. So hopefully the info was correct.