PDA

View Full Version : Cruise price may have changed ??

Disneyelf10
03-14-2009, 12:52 PM
I'm not sure if I should/could get a refund as when I priced out my cruise last night online it seem to be about $120 +/- less per cabin (booked 2 cabins). Should I ask for the price adjustment. Never have done this before, but as I'm sure we're all trying to watch the budget lately. Thanks for any advice!

JoiseyMom
03-14-2009, 01:06 PM
If it is less then call DCL (if yuou booked directly with them), or your travel agent and ask for the lower price. Realize that the fuel charge is gone and it could be that. But a phone call can't hurt!

kcashner
03-14-2009, 01:12 PM
If you paid a fuel surcharge which has been discontinued, that money will be place in our onboard account....which you'll have no problem spending!

Bracy
03-14-2009, 02:33 PM
The first thing anyone should do when they find a lower rate is print it out. If it disappears before you or your TA can reach DCL, the first thing DCL will ask is "did they print it out? If it's printed out we may be able to work with them." I know this from experience.

Disneyholic
03-14-2009, 04:20 PM
If you paid a fuel surcharge which has been discontinued, that money will be place in our onboard account....which you'll have no problem spending!

Is this actually happening? Has it happened to anyone on here? We had the surcharge tacked on when we rebooked onboard in October and I have seen that they have since discontinued it. It would be really nice to have that extra money in our onboard account, but with our luck they will reinstate the surcharge by our trip and we won't get a credit.