PDA

View Full Version : bounceback 99 for a disney cruise?

vavalynn2
03-14-2009, 11:24 AM
I just noticed some people saying something about a bounce back cruise for 99 on a different thread.

Is this something that is specifically offered to particular people? Is this open to anyone?

Could someone tell me more about this?

As always, thanks!!! :goodvibes

lbgraves
03-14-2009, 12:09 PM
This offer has been over for a few months now.

Disney Cruise Line- Paradise Twice. For an Amazing Price!

Get a 3-Night Cruise for only $99 per person*, based on double occupancy, when you sail on a 4-Night or 7-Night Cruise this winter.
Your guests can set sail on a 4-Night or 7-Night Disney Cruise on one of the following dates: 1/31/09 - 3/8/09 or 3/21/09 - 3/28/09, and you can get a 3-Night Bahamian escape on most sail dates from 8/13/09 - 12/17/09 for just $99.

Terms and Conditions:
Must book first cruise by December 15, 2008. Booking code is FBO. At time of first sailing, Guests will receive a voucher with instructions for booking their 3-Night cruise. Guests will be able to book their second cruise starting April 6 through May 30, 2009. At least one person from the original sail party must travel on second cruise. Offer applies to the same stateroom category and number of staterooms as the first cruise. Offer applies to stateroom categories 4-12. Number of staterooms allotted for this offer is limited. Fuel supplement, Government Taxes and Fees and shore excursions are not included. Fuel supplement is $8 per person per day for the first two Guests in a stateroom, and $3 per day for all other Guests in the same stateroom. Other discounts or onboard credits do not apply. Certain restrictions may apply. Offer is nontransferable.

This is a limited time offer, with limited availability.

vavalynn2
03-14-2009, 12:34 PM
okay. good to know.

thanks!

NMMickeymom
04-05-2009, 07:53 PM
We recieved a voucher for a "Paradise Twice, For an Amazing Price" on our cruise last week. It has the $99 per person offer. Has this just started again? We are seriously considering this, just looking on the DIS to see if there is a catch?

disneynutx4
04-05-2009, 08:40 PM
We got the same form on the Magic this past week, I am calling to see what the catch is if any. Sounds like a great deal otherwise

MelissaE1
04-05-2009, 09:08 PM
We got the same form on the Magic this past week, I am calling to see what the catch is if any. Sounds like a great deal otherwise

They did this around the time we did our first DCL, the year after 9/11. AFAIK there is no catch. You do have to pay an additional amount for taxes and fees, but it is somewhere in the neighborhood of $37 per person I think. The rep looked it up for me, but I can't remember the exact amount. Still a GREAT deal.

I'm sure Disney counts on people spending as much as ever on their shipboard accounts, and possibly staying in the parks as an add-on. And they are right... we usually don't combine, but it's so short we are looking into it this time.

We surely wouldn't be going at all so soon after sailing without that offer, and would never book a 3 night otherwise. Just can't pass it up for the price!

MCourtney
04-06-2009, 08:07 PM
Just booked today (first day available to book the $99 offer). Got sailing we wanted, and a great cabin!!!!! Will set sail in Sept. on our 12th anniversary:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes!