PDA

View Full Version : ? For Those Who Know Vegas

LoveDopey
03-11-2009, 08:10 AM
While we're in Vegas my husband wants to go to a ball game at Cashman Field - 850 Las Vegas Blvd N. We're staying at the Flamingo. I tried to plug in the addresses for a bus and didn't have much success. Is it far by cab or what is the best way to get there? We aren't renting a car. TIA!!!:)

jlima
03-11-2009, 07:10 PM
While we're in Vegas my husband wants to go to a ball game at Cashman Field - 850 Las Vegas Blvd N. We're staying at the Flamingo. I tried to plug in the addresses for a bus and didn't have much success. Is it far by cab or what is the best way to get there? We aren't renting a car. TIA!!!:)
Cab. That's a bad neighborhood. Think homeless shelters and places that buy blood plasma. It won't cost any more than going to a downtown hotel; maybe $12 - $15 in no traffic.

LoveDopey
03-12-2009, 07:41 AM
Thank you:) You've been such a great help.

jlima
03-13-2009, 01:42 AM
Thank you:) You've been such a great help.The facility itself is nice with adequate parking . . . it's just not in a good neighborhood. Have fun on your trip!

DisneyWalker44
03-15-2009, 08:53 AM
I'd suggest renting a car for the day. Probably cheaper than the two cab fares, plus you'll have it to explore other sights you might want to see.