PDA

View Full Version : New Kid on the Block

Jedi Girl
03-11-2009, 12:44 AM
And no, that title has nothing to do with the boyband! My name's Nicole and I'm from Orlando. Yes, that means I'm at Disney all the time... In fact, I work there! One guess as to where. :) I'm not really the type to post in forums avidly but I do love my boss Mickey so I figured I'd give it a try! (I know, I know -- "do or do not, there is no try", Yoda needs to mentor me!)

I'll do my best to bestow some sort of wisdom on everyone, but I think you all have the parks figured out even better than I do!

Tourmgt
03-11-2009, 06:39 AM
Greetings...We will be there this Fri through Next Fri. Hope to see ya....LOL:rotfl:

Metro West
03-11-2009, 06:45 AM
http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/11.gif

MAGGIED
03-11-2009, 07:36 AM
And no, that title has nothing to do with the boyband! My name's Nicole and I'm from Orlando. Yes, that means I'm at Disney all the time... In fact, I work there! One guess as to where. :) I'm not really the type to post in forums avidly but I do love my boss Mickey so I figured I'd give it a try! (I know, I know -- "do or do not, there is no try", Yoda needs to mentor me!)

I'll do my best to bestow some sort of wisdom on everyone, but I think you all have the parks figured out even better than I do!

:welcome: to the party... I am jealous.... my dream is to retire from snowy central NY and move to Orlando.... for now I will hve to settle for a couple of trips a year...

mickeystoontown
03-11-2009, 10:03 AM
It's always great to see a Disney castmember join in on the discussions. Please feel free to bestow your wisdom upon us!

dzee
03-11-2009, 10:19 AM
:welcome: :mickeyjum pixiedust:

:wave: Welcome Aboard!!! Wow! I'm jealous!! :mad: Warm weather and Mickey all the time!!?!! :woohoo: :mickeyjum A North Eastern Disney lovers dream!! :cloud9: Will be looking forward to reading more from you!! :surfweb:
:cool1: Nice to meet you Jedi Girl!!!:cool1:

MarkinNM
03-11-2009, 10:21 AM
:welcome:

to the DIS!!!

And no, that title has nothing to do with the boyband!

THANK GOD FOR THAT!!!! :lmao:

Great its AWESOME to have an "insider" here on the forums!!!

Not much of a poster here either, 400+ posts in 6+ years.....But enjoy reading the resort and trips report forums, enjoy!!!

Disneydonnam
03-11-2009, 12:10 PM
Hello and Welcome to the boards.

DWFan4Life
03-11-2009, 08:12 PM
Welcome to DISboards. It's great to know that a new one is added and become addicted to DIS, just like us.:lmao:

Have a nice day everyone. :)