PDA

View Full Version : Newbie planning a reunion

GinnyBear's_mom
03-08-2009, 08:52 PM
I've been lurking here for what seems like years and it is finally paying off- I am the official tour guide/planner for our small family gathering at Disney this July. I've been to Disney World 3 times in the past but this will be the first time with children- my own daughter will be 1 and we will be travelling with my nephews 8 months and 2 years. Here are a few things we are planning so far:
DD's first haircut at the barbershop on Main Street
ADR at Crystal Palace (1st available reservation so we can be there for rope drop)
Surprise surfing lessons for my husband at Typhoon Lagoon

I can't wait to get more tips from everyone!

MarkinNM
03-09-2009, 12:49 AM
:welcome:

to the DIS!!

Metro West
03-09-2009, 06:22 AM
http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/10.gif

DWFan4Life
03-09-2009, 08:58 PM
Welcome to DISboards. I just wanted to say have a great time, have fun and enjoy in your upcoming trip. Looking forward in hearing more from you after you came back.

Have a nice and safe trip coming. :)

DisnLuvr
03-15-2009, 11:08 AM
I've been lurking here for what seems like years and it is finally paying off- I am the official tour guide/planner for our small family gathering at Disney this July. I've been to Disney World 3 times in the past but this will be the first time with children- my own daughter will be 1 and we will be travelling with my nephews 8 months and 2 years. Here are a few things we are planning so far:
DD's first haircut at the barbershop on Main Street
ADR at Crystal Palace (1st available reservation so we can be there for rope drop)
Surprise surfing lessons for my husband at Typhoon Lagoon

I can't wait to get more tips from everyone!

You already have a great list there.. I like the thing about surfing lesson for your husband.. Quite romantic..

GinnyBear's_mom
03-18-2009, 03:24 PM
Thanks! I hope I don't get too crazy with planning. I want to take advantage of finally going on a family vacation but I don't want to put too much pressure on my family to go along with all of my suggestions!