PDA

View Full Version : 1st time to disney world!!!!!!help

S0nic01
03-07-2009, 08:12 AM
I dont know tommorow my wife and I are supposed to sit Down and pick the dates,Then see whats open.Are dates to choose from is
5/26---6/2
5/31---6/7
6/14/--6/21

Its between those dates Im leaning more towards the first choice because its still going to have may weather and not all schools will be out for summer.Also everybody should be heading back to school and work from the long weekend.Either way were going to sit down and take a pick tommorow.Which dates should we choose.

dzee
03-07-2009, 08:52 AM
The only schools that most likely be out will be FLA. ones 5/26-6/2. In May is when it the weather definitely starts to warm up . From what I'm reading here on the boards some of the schools here in the NE are going longer than they were suppose to because of all the storms we have had. So 5/31-6/7 may be ok too! The last dates 6/14-621 is when it should start to get crowded. Good Luck!! :thumbsup2 Have a great trip!!!!:yay:

pilk706
03-07-2009, 09:12 AM
I avoid Disney when school is out so my vote would be for your first choice. Either way... being your first visit, you are sure to have a great time and discover the magic that the rest of us are addicted too.

:thumbsup2

pepe of ohio
03-07-2009, 09:36 AM
I know you posted your choices but we always base our time picks around value season, yours are in regular season, and to me that's about 50 bucks more per night for the same room. We schedule our stays for 2009 at July 19-Oct 1 and Nov 29-Dec 17, Disney resort value seasons. We usually stay 9-12 nights and at 50 bucks more make the trip 450.-600.00 more for the same thing. Just throwing that out there for you to mull over, spring vs. late summer early fall.

RNtheRN
03-07-2009, 11:56 AM
Whenever you choose to go, just sit back, take it ALL in and have the time of your life.:lovestruc

Sandra32
03-07-2009, 12:42 PM
May is a great time to go to Disney and the firts choice is the better as kids are still in school.

Metro West
03-07-2009, 02:19 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/10.gif

S0nic01
03-08-2009, 09:44 AM
So we will be arriving may 25th We figured we will check in That monday walk around the resort maybe hit up downtown disney and start are first day on tuesday the 26th at magic Kingdom since they have magic hours from 9-12am,Heres what we got planned tell me what you think If Im missing anything or what.
-BBB--Early as possable maybe like 8:00am cause I read that they will let you in even if the park doesn't open till 9:00am.

-Cinderellas Royal Table breakfast Right after BBB.Since they charge 2 credits from the DDp We might pay this one out of pocket.after breakfast we will hit up some of the attractions.
-Big Thunder
-Mad Tea Party
-Mickey's PhilharMagic
-Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
-Snow White's Scary Adventures
-The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
-Pirates of the Caribbean
-Space Mountain
-Stitch's Great Escape
-it's a small world
-Splash Mountain
-Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
-Dumbo The Flying Elephant
-Jungle Cruise at Magic Kingdom
-Peter Pan's Flight
-Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress
-The Haunted Mansion
-Astro Orbiter
-Cinderella's Golden Carrousel
-Tomorrowland Transit Authority
-The Barnstormer
-Tomorrowland Speedway
-The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
-Faires meet and greets
-Disney Dreams Come True Parade
-spectro magic parade at 9pm
-wishes nighttime spectacular 10pm

So for sure we are going to do all these Rides maybe over the course of 2 days,Well heres were I need help Since we are Going to not use are DDp for the breakfast we are going to use it for dinner can you recomend a good restraunt in The park or maybe the resorts that is really good.Also I can not find the times for Disney Dreams Come True Parade is this ran diffrent times through out the day or what?

mickeystoontown
03-08-2009, 10:23 AM
I think you made a great decision regarding your time of travel.

BethEJo
03-08-2009, 10:54 AM
Forgive me if i'm really really wrong here, but I was just looking at your plan for your first day at MK.

Unfortunately, I've just read that both Space Mountain and the Tomorrowland Transit Authority are both closed for rehab from April 19 through to late Nov for Space Mountain, and through to late Aug for TTA.

Like I said forgive me if i'm wrong - these are dates for this year - 2009. I presume it's this year you are thinking of going....

Beth

Just editing this message to say that I found this information from the website www.allears.net - you might find it helpful for the times etc. I'm not sure what's on there altogether....

S0nic01
03-08-2009, 11:16 AM
Ahh man Still no biggie my daughter cant go on space mountain anyways thanks for the info.

hematite153
03-08-2009, 11:18 AM
So we will be arriving may 25th ...
-BBB--Early as possable maybe like 8:00am ...
-Cinderellas Royal Table breakfast Right after BBB....
we will hit up some of the attractions....

You may get lucky, but, I doubt you'll be able to get an 8am BBB reservation or a CRT reservation at this point.

I also recommend that you reorganize the order of some of your attractions because your current order involves a lot of running back and forth.

If I were you I'd consider one of the following:

A) Early (8 if you can get it) Crystal Palace reservation, then, Fantasyland and Tomorrowland attractions as close to 9 as possible (start with Dumbo, then, Tomorrowland Speedway, then, sort it out from there).
Try for a mid-afternoon BBB reservation and an early CRT dinner (makes the DDP credit usage more worthwhile too, so that you can pay OOP for something cheaper).

B) Early BBB reservation (if you can get 8am), Fantasyland attractions (and Tomorrowland Speedway), then, late breakfast at CRT (if you can get it).

One other question I'd suggest you think about in advance:
- Can every member of your travelling party be on the go from 7 am to 1 am? If not, you're likely to have some cranky people before the day is out and you won't actually make use of the EMHs. In this case you'll get more done by avoiding the EMH day.

Have a great trip!

S0nic01
03-08-2009, 12:44 PM
So I got chef mickey at 7:15am
-bbb at 5pm (castle package)
They have royal table diiner at 7:15pm --The only thing that sucks is that I cant reserve in untill tommorow that I book my hotel and disney plan So they might Not have that dinner spot there anymore,
Instead of doing bbb in the morning My wife wanted to do it at night because my daughter will not be able to go all day dressed up inthe heat.

BigT4187
03-08-2009, 03:10 PM
Have a great trip!!

DWFan4Life
03-08-2009, 07:14 PM
I dont know tommorow my wife and I are supposed to sit Down and pick the dates,Then see whats open.Are dates to choose from is
5/26---6/2
5/31---6/7
6/14/--6/21

Its between those dates Im leaning more towards the first choice because its still going to have may weather and not all schools will be out for summer.Also everybody should be heading back to school and work from the long weekend.Either way were going to sit down and take a pick tommorow.Which dates should we choose.

I'll go for the first choice. But it depends on you, just have fun, enjoy and have great time.

Have a nice and fun planning. :)

S0nic01
03-10-2009, 12:40 PM
So I have my 2nd day planed-may 26th
MAGIC KINDOM
-7:15am Chef Mickey
afternoon-Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe ---(Half Chicken & BBQ Rib Combo )---really hope thats on the DDP
5:00pm --BBB
7:25pm-crystal Palace
9:00pm parade
10:00pm fireworks

Throughout the day ride various rides and see Attractions,What we miss that day we will do on sun may 31st ..Any suggestions of what I can add maybe do or see ?

serene56
03-10-2009, 01:09 PM
So I have my 2nd day planed-may 26th
MAGIC KINDOM
-7:15am Chef Mickey
afternoon-Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe ---(Half Chicken & BBQ Rib Combo )---really hope thats on the DDP
5:00pm --BBB
7:25pm-crystal Palace
9:00pm parade
10:00pm fireworks

Throughout the day ride various rides and see Attractions,What we miss that day we will do on sun may 31st ..Any suggestions of what I can add maybe do or see ?

you didnt say how old your daughter was but wow thats a long day
When is spectromagic playing for your week?

Mickeys Philharmonic

Pixie Hollow in Toon Town is big now.

S0nic01
03-10-2009, 01:17 PM
My daughter is 4 years old and the parade at 9pm is the Spectromagic parade,Iam going to look into those suggestions you gave me any more out there?

Disney Crazy Debbie
03-10-2009, 02:04 PM
I would pack some dry clothes for her because in the afternoon, while in Fantasyland she can get sprayed in Ariel's Grotto. And if you need some cooling off time, take in toon town. It has Minnie and Mickey's houses and a boat they can play on and spray unsuspecting passer-bys plus you can go into the county fair tents (AC) and meet the characters and get autographs. If she scares easily you might want to do a ride through Sleeping Beauty's adventure prior to her riding. Just enjoy the sights, especially for her the parade and fireworks (watching for Tinkerbell) and have fun.

We have eaten at your chosen restaurants and we particularly like the Crystal Palace.

Have a magical time!

MRNsMommy
03-10-2009, 02:07 PM
We will be there on the same dates as you! My DH and I went a couple of years ago during the same time and the crowds weren't too bad...plus it wasn't super hot yet...but then again, we're from Mississippi, so we're used to it!
Anyway...also wanted to mention, and you may already know this...that if you do decide to book CRT for dinner, that the only characters you'll see are Cinderella in the lobby and the Fairy Godmother and Perla and Susie (the mice) in the dining room.
But we took our then three-year-old to the dinner on our Dec. 2007 trip and she loved it! We'll be doing it again this trip!

S0nic01
03-10-2009, 03:00 PM
Which is the crt?

serene56
03-10-2009, 06:27 PM
4 years old-- the magical age of make believe-- gotta love that age

Cinderellas Royal Table.

You can see Cinderella, Prince Charming and Lady Tremaine and the step sisters at Grand Floridians Park Fare

(I prefer Noways Storybook Princess breakfast)

MRNsMommy
03-10-2009, 10:08 PM
Which is the crt?

CRT = Cinderella's Royal Table

MarkinNM
03-10-2009, 10:22 PM
:welcome:

to the DIS!!! We are going to WDW in June ourselfs, whatever you choose, have a great time!!!

S0nic01
03-11-2009, 10:45 AM
I have a couple more questions, On rope down if the park has EMH that day does it happen at reg park hours or the EMH time? If I really dont have a intrest in seeing fantasmic should I avoid these days? at the park seeing is How they might be packed since the show is only twice a week.

S0nic01
03-11-2009, 10:50 AM
Sry

serene56
03-11-2009, 11:09 AM
I have a couple more questions, On rope down if the park has EMH that day does it happen at reg park hours or the EMH time? If I really dont have a intrest in seeing fantasmic should I avoid these days? at the park seeing is How they might be packed since the show is only twice a week.

the rope drop is done at opening-- so if opening is done at an EMH it is not done again at 9am.

if you dont have a park hopper-- you would have to go to Disney Studios on the day that fantasmic is running.
If you dont want to see Fantasmic--I would avoid that park at all costs, yes that park will be heavier attended since many people dont buy hoppers.

S0nic01
03-11-2009, 12:34 PM
We want to ride the monorail around the whole world the day of check in at (CBR) were is the best place to get on and enjoy the ride?

mickeystoontown
03-11-2009, 12:47 PM
We want to ride the monorail around the whole world the day of check in at (CBR) were is the best place to get on and enjoy the ride?

I would suggest you take a bus to Epcot and board the monorail there.

S0nic01
03-11-2009, 12:50 PM
I would suggest you take a bus to Epcot and board the monorail there.

Would I have to use a Park Pass?

mickeystoontown
03-11-2009, 01:18 PM
Would I have to use a Park Pass?

No. You will get off the bus and take the walkway towards the entrance. You can't miss the monorail station as there is a large sign saying monorail station. The monorail station is outside of the park entrance and a park ticket is not required. There are two monorails....one will take you all around the resorts (but you will also see the Magic Kingdom). The other will take you to and from the Magic Kingdom and Epcot. After making the loop (as many times as you want), take the monorail back to Epcot. It's really cool because it actually goes over part of Future World.

S0nic01
03-11-2009, 01:29 PM
No. You will get off the bus and take the walkway towards the entrance. You can't miss the monorail station as there is a large sign saying monorail station. The monorail station is outside of the park entrance and a park ticket is not required. There are two monorails....one will take you all around the resorts (but you will also see the Magic Kingdom). The other will take you to and from the Magic Kingdom and Epcot. After making the loop (as many times as you want), take the monorail back to Epcot. It's really cool because it actually goes over part of Future World.

Thank you so much this was the info I was looking for

mickeystoontown
03-11-2009, 01:44 PM
Thank you so much this was the info I was looking for

You're very welcome! You're going to love the CBR. We've stayed there three years in a row and would be staying there this coming August if we didn't have family coming along who need to stay in a value.

I have a very detailed review of the CBR and pictures galore of the Nemo rooms and the entire resort. If you want me to post them, just let me know.

Lisa

S0nic01
03-11-2009, 01:58 PM
You're very welcome! You're going to love the CBR. We've stayed there three years in a row and would be staying there this coming August if we didn't have family coming along who need to stay in a value.

I have a very detailed review of the CBR and pictures galore of the Nemo rooms and the entire resort. If you want me to post them, just let me know.

Lisa
Yes I would love that .were staying in a standard room though,I hear people can ask for a certain area how and when can I do this?

mickeystoontown
03-11-2009, 02:37 PM
We've stayed in a standard room twice. Once in Martinique 23 and then in Jamaica 41. Loved both locations. Our third trip, we had no choice but to stay in a preferred location since that was the only thing they had available. Was it worth the extra money? To us, no. I would have saved that extra money and had a nice meal somewhere. But, like I said, it was the only thing available when we booked.

When I made our reservations, I told them that I wanted a recently rehabbed room, upstairs and courtyard were second and third requests. You can go ahead and call Disney Travel now and make your requests. To me, you really can't go round with any location within in the resort. The promenade around the entire resort is just 1.4 miles. Old Port Royale (main pool/food court/store) is located approximately in the middle. So, even if you are in the furthest location away from Old Port Royale, your walk will not be more than approximately half of 1.4 miles.

Trinidad South is undergoing rehabs to change the rooms to the new pirate themed rooms. So, you know you won't be assigned a room there. Jamaica and Aruba are good locations. Martinique 23 is not a preferred location so that would be a good request too.

Now, let me find my review and I'll post that. Then, I'll find the pictures.

mickeystoontown
03-11-2009, 02:40 PM
Here's a copy of my most recent review:

Before we booked our first stay there, I read all the info on the boards and wasn't too concerned 'cause we were going to be in Disney and we wouldn't be spending too much time at our resort. One thing I couldn't find on the boards was a very detailed report about the room, the food court, the pools, etc. I wanted to know what kind of furniture the rooms had. I wanted to know if I would see bunnies at the resort. I wanted to know if the buses ran regularly. I wanted to know what kind of food was served in the food court. I wanted to know everything!

So, I decided that I would make notes during my stay and come back and post everything I could about the CBR.

We have stayed at the CBR three now and absolutely loved everything about it! A stay at the CBR is like two vacations in one. You get a Disney vacation but you also get a nice beach vacation.

The resort is a large resort but that means that the guests are spread out and you don't feel crowded. You will check in/out at the Custom House which is at the front of the resort. Some people don't like the fact that it's located away from the other resort buildings but think of it this way....more than likely, you won't have to visit the Custom House more than twice during your stay...once to check in and once to check out. If you do need to visit the Custom House and don't want to walk, you can always take the internal shuttle bus.

The resort is made up of several different villages. Each village has several "clusters" of buildings that are all painted bright colors. For instance, Jamaica buildings are yellow and Martinque buildings are blue. There is a promenade/walkway that connects each of the villages and makes a complete loop around the resort lake. The walk around the promenade is just 1.4 miles all the way around. We really enjoyed talking walks around the promenade and checking out the landscaping and the other buildings. There's an abundance of gorgeous flowers and bushes and, yes, you'll see all kinds of birds, bunnies, squirrels and lizards.

There are several different views at the CBR. There are standard view rooms which means you could be overlooking either the parking lot or a courtyard and then there are the water view rooms. The water view rooms mean you will either be overlooking the lake or the pool. In my honest opinion, I wouldn't pay the extra money for a water view room. I would book a standard view room and ask for a courtyard view. The courtyards are really pretty with umbrella tables and benches. Even the parking lot views aren't all that bad since the landscaping is lush and dense. Your parking lot view will most likely be obstructed by trees anyway.

You can also pay an extra fee for a preferred location. The preferred locations are situated near Old Port Royale (main pool/food court/store, etc.) We don't mind walking so we never pay for a preferred location. You might want to consider it if you think the sister-in-law might fuss about walking.

Now, the walk around the promenade is 1.4 miles and Old Port Royale is located almost smack in the middle of the promenade. This means no matter where your village is located, you are never more than half that far to Old Port Royale. We actually like the walks to and from our villages (Jamiaca once and Martinque once) to Old Port Royale.

It's quite easy to get turned around a bit in the different villages. The paths weave in and out and you can take a wrong path and end up at the wrong building. I'm not saying you'll wander around and around forever.

Each of the villages has their own laundry facility, quiet pool and beach. The laundry facilities are right next to the quiet pools so it's easy to swim and wash your clothes at the same time. The white sandy beaches are beautiful. The beaches have hammocks and beach chairs and some even have small playgrounds and volleyball nets. You can see higher Epcot fireworks from some of the beaches and you can definitely see them from Old Port Royale.

While I am on the subject of the buildings, I will go ahead and give you information on the rooms. The rooms are 340 square feet and will have either a king size bed or two full size beds. We have four in our group so we have always had the rooms with two beds. The beds are stationary so there's no storing luggage underneath but they can be stored over near the bench.

The bedroom section of the room also has a nightstand in between the beds and a table with two chairs. Above the table is a large mirror. The dresser that holds the television has large and small drawers.

The refrigerator is enclosed in the dresser. Don't be surprised if your refrigerator doesn't feel like it is cooling. If this happens to you, just simply open the door of the cabinet and give the refrigerator some breathing room. This happened to us during two of our stays. The first time, we called maintenance and they told us to do this but they also gave us another refrigerator. They never took out refrigerator number one so we ended up with two refrigerators which was a plus for us. (the other one started cooling great when we opened the door). So, every morning when we left, we just left the door of the refrigerator cabinet open when we left. Sometimes, mousekeeping would close the door back, sometimes they wouldn't. I think they know why we left it open.

Also in the bedroom section of the room, will be a large padded bench. Underneath the bench is a large drawer which is great for storing all your large bags of souveniers. Above the bench is a peg shelf where you can hang your backpacks, hats, etc.

In the sink/closet area, there is a semi-large closet rod which will probably have about a dozen wooden hangers on it. We brought along some extra wire hangers and just left them there when we checked out. There was more than enough room to hang our clothes. There is a long shelf above the rod too. Also in this section is a iron and ironing board. A small safe is in the wall just behind the privacy curtain. It's small and thin and won't hold much but it's okay for storing your extra money, wallets, small games, etc.

The two sinks are enclosed in a wooden cabinet which has two storage areas. Two sinks are a real plus in our book. Comes in real handy when everybody is trying to get ready at once.

The toilet and bathtub/shower are in a separate room from the sink/closet. There were no loose tiles or mold in our bathroom 'cause I checked. The size is about the same as a typical motel/hotel bathroom.

You will find that a hairdryer, coffeepot and alarm clock are all standard in the CBR rooms. I, personally, don't use the hairdryers because I need more power to dry my hair but my husband and son don't mind them.

Mousekeeping always did a fine job cleaning the room. They would replinish the toiletries and the towels/washclothes daily. Disney will not change your linens every day. If you want your sheets changed, you will need to leave a note for them or simply take the sheets off the bed and put them in a pile near the door.

If you want to sleep in one day, just leave your Do Not Disturb sign on the door and mousekeeping will leave you a big bag containing towels, washclothes and toiletries.

The air conditioners worked very well. There were not the old loud clunkers you'll find elsewhere. They were actually pretty quiet and sometimes it got downright cold in our room.

Bus service at the CBR was efficient during both of our stays. The longest wait we ever had was about 20 minutes and that was because we just missed the Epcot bus. I mean we, literally, saw it driving away while we were walking across the parking lot. It also wasn't during peak travel time, it was mid-morning.

Oh yeah, each village has their own covered bus stop too. This means that the buses will make a complete round around the resort before leaving the resort. I never found this to be a problem but some people don't like it. The villages of Jamaica and Martinique are the starting points for the bus pickup/drop off. Since there are two bus entrances to the resort, the first stop depends on which entrance the bus used.

As I said before, there is an internal shuttle bus that will take you around the resort if you don't want to walk. Just go to the nearest bus stop and wait for one to come around and pick you up.

In the middle of the lake is an island complete with picnic tables, hammocks and benches. It was a nice place for us to go and sit and listen to the Caribbean themed music.

The main pool was under rehab during our most recent stay but we did peak through the construction walls to get a glimpse. From all of the recent reviews and pics, the new pool is outstanding.

Banana Cabana is the CBR's pool bar and is situated in the seating area around the main pool. There are lots of umbrella tables so you could purchase a nice frozen drink and sip it while relaxing.

Old Port Royale is home to the arcade, store, package pickup, Shutters and the food court. Let me start with the arcade. It's not really big but it's not small either. There were enough games to handle the June crowds. You simply purchase a refillable game card and play to your heart's content. The refillable card was a cute souvenier for our scrapbook too.

The store is divided in two with one side selling tropical and pirate themed items and the other selling the more traditional Disney merchandise. One of the unique souveniers that can be found at the CBR are the coconut postcards. They are actual coconuts with mailing labels on them. You can either mail it to your friends and family or you can take one or two home with you.

Package pickup is located in the right hand side of the store. You will also find magazines, sundries, snacks, drinks, etc. near the package pickup desk.

We were pleasantly surprised by the food court selections. The food court is divided into different stations. You simply line up, order your food and then go to a central cashier to check out. The grab n go section was our favorite. There, you will find lots of fresh bakery items (muffins, breads, cakes, cookies, etc.), fresh fruit, yogurt, jellos, sandwiches, salads, drinks and snacks. Another section has fresh tossed salads, pizza, pasta and breadsticks. You'll find a variety of deli sandwiches at another station. Of course, Disney has to have a burger and hot dog station as that is their main staple. At dinner, the last station serves rotissiere meats and vegetables.

During the morning hours, the menus include bakery items, Mickey waffles (with or without fruit), pancakes, omelets, eggs, biscuits and breakfast meats. At the grab n go section, there are assorted cereals and bakery items.

The seating area of the food court was fairly large. We never had a problem finding a table. The drink station has a variety of drinks to choose from. We didn't purchase the refillable mugs because we drive and are able to bring along extra water, drinks, milk, etc.

There are two microwaves and toasters in the food court and are available for guests to use. The condiment counter had lots of jams, jellies, sauces, etc.

If you guys have time, you might want to consider rentng the surrey bikes from the marina. They are a fun way to see the resort. They are built for four people and are so cute. If you don't want your sister in law to ride along with you, then rent her a bicycle and let her ride off by herself (and give you guys a break from her nagging). The marina also rents small watermice and pontoon boats. The lifejackets are available in assorted sizes and are free to use.

Lets see, did I forget anything? I don't think I have but if you think of something that I didn't answer, just post it and I'll try to provide a response. If I don't know the answer, I know that some of the other avid CBR fans will be able too.

mickeystoontown
03-11-2009, 03:00 PM
On to the pics:

The first few are pretty bad resolution. I scanned them from prints and they don't look so hot. I also apologize ahead of time that the pics aren't in better order. I keep saying I'm going to organize them but never get around to it.

Some of the Martinique buildings:
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/Scan_62.jpg

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/Scan_60.jpg

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/Scan_12.jpg

Food court seating area (just a small portion of it):
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/100_0390-1.jpg

I took these pictures through the door of the laundry room thus the frosted glass design.
This is the laundry detergent vending machine:
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/100_0501-1.jpg

The laundry:
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/100_0500.jpg

One of the beaches complete with hammocks and beach chairs:
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/100_0598-2.jpg

Old Port Royale (taken from the main pool side).
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/100_0632-1.jpg

Door number signs:
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/100_0502.jpg

The lake with Marina in the background:
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/100_0600-1.jpg

Some of the cannons on the island:
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/100_0604.jpg

One of the island pathway entrances:
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/100_0631.jpg

And another pathway on the island:
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/100_0658.jpg

This bench is situated on one of the island pathways:
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/100_0661.jpg

Jamaica:
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/100_0666.jpg

This little concrete alligator was peeking out of the island foliage:
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/100_1157-1.jpg

Climbing flowers growing over an island archway:
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/100_1158-1.jpg

Another food court picture:
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/100_0389.jpg

The CBR entranceway:
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/100_1156.jpg

Some pretty flowers growing around the CBR grounds:
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/100B0630.jpg

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/100_0636.jpg

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/100_0602.jpg

More Martinique buildings:
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/100_0638.jpg

More to come!

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/100_0637.jpg

mickeystoontown
03-11-2009, 03:01 PM
The CBR lake:
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/100_0635.jpg

Marina:
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/100_0633.jpg

Next, I'll post Nemo room pics.

mickeystoontown
03-11-2009, 03:07 PM
The safe. My husband has to take a lot of meds for his epilepsy. We were able to fit all his meds, a portable DVD player, a PSP, a wallet and an extra set of keys in the safe.
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/100_0493.jpg

Dresser. The section with the door open is where the fridge is.
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/100_0388.jpg

Bedspread:
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/100_0387.jpg

Beds from different locations in the room:
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/100_0386.jpg

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/100_0378.jpg

Nightstand between the beds:
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/100_0379.jpg

Table and chairs:
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/100_0376.jpg

New wavy design curtains:
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/100_0374.jpg

Another dresser picture with the fridge door closed:
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/100_0380.jpg

Bench with large drawer beneath:
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/100_0381.jpg

Privacy curtain pulled closed:
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/100_0382.jpg

Nemo wallpaper:
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/100_0383.jpg

Double sink cabinet:
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/100_0384.jpg

Bathroom:
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/100_0385.jpg

Lighting above the beds:
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z224/mickeystoontown/100_0372.jpg

Whew! I think I may have a few more from a 2007 trip. Let me look.

S0nic01
03-11-2009, 09:22 PM
I read somewere that you get a disney mug for booking you package with magic your way dining,That you can use to get free refills at your resort is this true?

serene56
03-12-2009, 05:19 AM
I read somewere that you get a disney mug for booking you package with magic your way dining,That you can use to get free refills at your resort is this true?

the mug does not come with regular ding but with the quick service or the delux dining. A mug can be bought for 12.99 each