PDA

View Full Version : Hey! I'm new here!

MerBoy
03-04-2009, 03:03 PM
Hey everybody,

I just wanted to say a quick "Hey!" and that im new to the board. I have been a fan of Disney since "The Little Mermaid". I love almost every Disney movie, but that's my all-time favorite. I plan on taking a trip to Disney World sometime this upcoming summer, it will be my very first time going. I cant wait! I guess that's it...Oh, I've recently started a new hobby of collecting Disney's snowglobes, so if you have any advice or tips where to find em, Id appreciate it. Thanks!

michaelwilliammidd
03-04-2009, 03:26 PM
Welcome to Disboards! You will certainly find all the info and help you need to plan your first WDW trip...feel free to ask away with any question and you will find tons of answers and advice here! Welcome!

dzee
03-04-2009, 03:47 PM
:welcome:

:wave2: Welcome Aboard!! Your first time going!!!! :woohoo: How exciting!! :yay: You will absolutely love it!!! :love: Everything Disney you will ever need to know can be found right here!! :) If you have any questions just ask!!!:confused: Someone here will always have the answer!!! :surfweb:
Try the Disney store on line. :mickeyjum I think I read they were having a sale on snow globes!!! I hope I'm right!!??? :confused3 Nice to meet you!!!:banana:

angela3676
03-04-2009, 03:58 PM
Welcome!!!!!!!!:disrocks:

mickeystoontown
03-04-2009, 05:06 PM
Hey everybody,

I just wanted to say a quick "Hey!" and that im new to the board. I have been a fan of Disney since "The Little Mermaid". I love almost every Disney movie, but that's my all-time favorite. I plan on taking a trip to Disney World sometime this upcoming summer, it will be my very first time going. I cant wait! I guess that's it...Oh, I've recently started a new hobby of collecting Disney's snowglobes, so if you have any advice or tips where to find em, Id appreciate it. Thanks!

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Walt Disney World vacation planning!

First off, if you are planning on going this Summer, there is a buy 4 nights/get 3 nights free (with tickets) promo right now. Just go to www.disneyworld.com and you'll see it on the Special Offers page. You must book by March 29th though. This promo has been a real money saver for our family.

Secondly, the Disney shopping site has their snowglobes 50% off right now. You can also find some on the www.disneyoutlet.com website. My daughter collected snowglobes for years and, since she is away in missionary college, I have at least a dozen of them displayed in my office at work. It can get very expensive if you don't watch out!

Have fun planning!

MerBoy
03-04-2009, 07:39 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody!
I look forward to chatting with all of yall. I will definitely check out those sites, toontown. I really appreciate the tips.

mickeystoontown
03-04-2009, 08:10 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody!
I look forward to chatting with all of yall. I will definitely check out those sites, toontown. I really appreciate the tips.

I forgot to mention one other place to buy the snowglobes and other Disney merchandise. E-Bay. There is a seller named sellandship and he is super reliable. I have bought from him for years and years and years. If you decide to buy from him, tell him that mickeystoontown (Lisa) sent you!

MarkinNM
03-04-2009, 11:37 PM
:welcome:

to the boards!!

DWFan4Life
03-05-2009, 01:45 AM
Welcome to DISboards. This is a great source of info and I'm sure you'll find answers to all of your questions, also be prepared to become addicted to DIS.:lmao:

Have a nice day. :)

Metro West
03-05-2009, 08:20 AM
http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/10.gif

mommasita
03-05-2009, 11:43 PM
:welcome: to the DIS

Disneydonnam
03-06-2009, 06:45 PM
Welcome to the boards.

123Disney
03-07-2009, 09:47 PM
WELCOME!!!:yay:

BethEJo
03-08-2009, 12:00 PM
WELCOME! :)

I'm also going this summer - and it'll practically be my first visit too as I remember nothing from the first time I went many years ago.

Good luck with the planning!

BigT4187
03-08-2009, 04:11 PM
Welcome!