PDA

View Full Version : BLT opening in Aug 09

DISNEYFOS
03-02-2009, 11:28 AM
Does anyone know whether the Bay Cove Pool will be completed for Bay Lake Towers opening in Aug? Everything I read seems to indicate the pool is "planned".

We have a 2bdroom villa reserved for Aug 8-15 with the 4 for 3 deal. :cool1: Looking forward to trying it out (even if its not on points)

WeLoveAriel0505
03-02-2009, 08:29 PM
I would think it would be ready........but you can also use the pool at the Contemporary (I believe) if it's not ready for soem reason.

lovetheworld
03-03-2009, 04:34 PM
I am also booked in early Aug at BLT....we were wondering the same thing about the pool? Also what is the deal with the rooftop lounge?? Is it just for firework viewing or is there also a bar/lounge?? It looks like there is going to be some restriction on getting in....anyone know about this???

Donna M
03-04-2009, 02:55 PM
We went to see the model last week and the rep there said everything should be completed. Key word is should.

dozerdog
03-05-2009, 12:56 PM
From what I have read I think there is a lounge on the deck as well as viewing for fireworks. I just found out that if you have MK view you can watch the fireworks from your balcony and the audio will be available on your television!! Pretty stoked about that since we have a MK view for 9/27 to 9/30!! I guess if the pool isn't open by then we can always go "pool hopping"!!:rotfl2: