PDA

View Full Version : How long for reservation number when booking with Developer points?

arielrocks
03-01-2009, 01:05 PM
Hi guys, hope someone can answer this for me.

I have made a ressie using my developer points (rented out to someone else) - Disney told me there is a delay is issuing ressie numbers as a different department deal with it - but does anyone know how long this takes,

Disney estimate 3 weeks!!!!

dcfromva
03-01-2009, 01:30 PM
Hi guys, hope someone can answer this for me.

I have made a ressie using my developer points (rented out to someone else) - Disney told me there is a delay is issuing ressie numbers as a different department deal with it - but does anyone know how long this takes,

Disney estimate 3 weeks!!!!

Our last ressie using DPs took 4 weeks--and it was only after I emailed member services to ask about it that I received a confirmation.

Sandisw
03-01-2009, 02:05 PM
I emailed MS to ask if I could add a request to be in the Springs section to my reservation. I had not yet received the email confirmation (I was at the 3 week mark) and asked if I had to wait.

In two days, I got a response back saying they added my request to the reservation and gave me all the confirmation information as well.

I would suggest in a few weeks to send off the emaill to them just to check. I feel much better knowing now that I got it and am all set.

Malaguti Ball Clan
03-01-2009, 02:20 PM
Hi, I made my FIRST reservation TODAY:dance3: an MS told me they had the room "on hold" and because I was using DP that it could take up to 4 weeks to get comfirmation. :rolleyes1

DVC Mike
03-01-2009, 03:38 PM
I called MS a little over 2 weeks after I made my DP bookings, and they were able to give me the confirmation #'s. It took an additional 2 weeks for the confirmation to arrive in the mail.

MomsOf2boys
03-01-2009, 04:10 PM
We have yet to receive our confirmation of DP's and we booked well over a month ago. When we called to book other trips with our regular points we told them and they double checked and gave us confirmation #'s and said it would come most likly in email form. Still nothing but we have our Confirmaiton #'s and will worry as we get closer to our April trip.

anna08
03-01-2009, 08:20 PM
ressie made mid January, just got confirmation email last week, so it was about 5 wks for ours

disneynutz
03-01-2009, 09:06 PM
DVC service after the sale. :thumbsup2

arielrocks
03-02-2009, 02:42 AM
I really don't see what the delay is in this! Yes I understand that another department does it - but if they are holding the room for you then why can't they just issue the reservation number too!!!!

WeLoveAriel0505
03-02-2009, 08:31 PM
One of my reservations took two weeks to get a confirmation...........never received a confirmation for the other one!

lisah0711
03-03-2009, 06:56 PM
I made my reservation using my VGC developer points on 1/26/09 and received my mail confirmation today 3/3/09.

I did call MS a couple of days ago and they were able to give me the confirmation number. Between BLT and VGC I think they were just slammed!

disneynutz
03-03-2009, 09:21 PM
Slammed or not, they should step up and have enough people available to process you reservations in a timely fashion. Service after the sale?