PDA

View Full Version : Options...

Buckeye Fan
02-28-2009, 08:15 PM
I may end up with 150 points that will expire in March 2010 that I cannot use between now and then. They are banked points, so banking isn't an option.

If I wanted to travel after March 2010 (say April or summer of 2010), what options do I have? Can I use them to book a cruise, book a stay in a non-DVC resort such as the Poly or GF, deposit them into RCI, use them with the concierge collection?

I know all of those things are an option, but what I don't know is if I would have to travel by the end of March.

Thanks for your thoughts! :goodvibes

WebmasterDoc
02-28-2009, 08:31 PM
Your only option to extend their use beyond the expiration date would be to bank them into the World Passport Collection otherwise they can only be used for travel thru the date they expire for any of the other reservation options. You can use them for any DVC or non-DVC options personally or make a reservation for someone else thru the day they expire.

Good luck! :)

Buckeye Fan
03-01-2009, 09:49 AM
Thanks, Doc. Was afraid of that. :sad1: Not sure if I'll get the points anyway, so I guess I'll cross that bridge when I know more. :goodvibes