PDA

View Full Version : DVC and Disney Dine

pigby
02-27-2009, 11:56 AM
Sorry if this is a silly question, but this year we are renting points from a DVC member - do we book our ADR's on the regular Disney Dine number and give my booking reference or would I ring Member Services? (Told you it was a dumb question.)

glennbo123
02-27-2009, 12:09 PM
Not a dumb question at all.... Member Services will only talk to members. You need to call the regular dining number.

wildernessDad
02-27-2009, 12:10 PM
Those people renting points cannot contact DVC member services for any reason.

erionm
02-27-2009, 12:10 PM
Since you are not a DVC member, you will have to call the main dining line to make any ADRs. They both use the same reservation system.

vicki_c
02-27-2009, 12:11 PM
Not dumb at all actually. The DVC member can use either the regular number or DVC Member Services. As a renter, you can only use the regular dining number. They may ask for the reservation # for your DVC reservation if you're trying to use the "+10" for on-site guests though (they should ask for it), so if you don't have that, get it from the person you're renting from.

LisaS
02-27-2009, 12:14 PM
If you are not a DVC member, Member Services will not talk to you. Even though I am a member and have the option to make my ADRs though MS, I always call Disney Dining. They have better hours -- they open earlier and they stay open later.

Have a wonderful stay!

pigby
02-27-2009, 12:16 PM
Wow that was quick - thank you guys. Just did want to wait on the phone for a while with Disney Dining and then them tell me I needed Member Services.

webprinter
03-01-2009, 12:49 PM
Does member services talk to RCI exchangers? I was told on another board that I needed to talk to member services to get my reservation confirmation number. Thanks. Debby