PDA

View Full Version : Booking 2 rooms

Sandisw
02-26-2009, 06:05 PM
If I am traveling with others and decide that I want to book us each a studio, will it be one reservation or two?

Will the rooms be near each other or is this something we can "request" but won't be guaranteed?

Next year, we may be taking my DD and her friends and it would make sense if we did 2 studios, but I don't know if I would want them too far from us.

disneynutz
02-26-2009, 06:22 PM
Two reservations and "close to" is a request. Your other option would be a 1 bedroom and put someone on the sofa bed or a 2 bedroom.

Deb & Bill
02-26-2009, 06:26 PM
But if your daughter has multiple friends, you may want a two bedroom villa instead. A one bedroom (other than BLT and AKV non-Value villa) will only sleep four.

By the way, how old will the girls be? If they are underage, they won't be permitted to stay in one room without an adult. And studios will not connect to another studio.

Chuck S
02-26-2009, 08:06 PM
As other have said, there has to be at least one 18 yo registered in each room. If they are "kids" you'll have to get a 2 bedroom.

Sandisw
02-27-2009, 05:17 AM
Thank you. They will all be 18 (4 of them) when we go so technically they are "adults" and can stay in the rooms by themselves.

It is cheaper to do two studios than a 2 bedroom, but it may work out best to do the 2 bedroom. We will have to see when the time gets closer to booking who is actually going.

If it ends up being all 4 of them, I still may go with the studios and just put in the request "as close as" possible. Not sure I want to have all 7 of us in one place!--it would also give my other DD a little bit of peace and quiet!!!!:laughing: