PDA

View Full Version : When can non-BLT owners book BLT?

las3888
02-26-2009, 02:36 PM
I am sorry if this has been posted before--we bought BLT and hope to stay sometime this fall. We probably won't be able to come up with a date though for some weeks to even months. I am just curious when the rest of DVC members (non-BLT owners) can start booking BLT for this fall? If you have booked BLT, were you able to get your dates, views, or are things getting booked up?

Thanks!

sshd
02-26-2009, 02:42 PM
I am a Bay Lake owner. I tried for 4 days in December yesterday. I was not able to get my first choice of studio MK view. Right now I am on the waitlist for it but have reserved 2 days studio lake view, and 2 days 1 bedroom MK view. So it was possible to get reservations, but not for my first choice of rooms in December.

CarolA
02-26-2009, 02:52 PM
The "advance booking" is over. You can now book 7 months in advance if you don't own there, just like at any other DVC.

WebmasterDoc
02-26-2009, 03:51 PM
BLT reservations for non-owners began this past Sunday, February 22, 2009. Owners at that resort had a 2 week advance window starting on February 8, 2009.

Owners still have the 11 month reservation priority over other owners who are limited to reservations within 7 months.