PDA

View Full Version : Me again

Wagamama
05-28-2002, 09:51 PM
Hi guys,
I have another Heathrow related question. Are there any hotels located within or very close to Heathrow and Terminal 3? I would appreciate any response. I've tried the Heathrow website and that confused me even more. :confused:

malcolm silcock
05-29-2002, 10:04 AM
Right I'm working on memory here, but here goes -

Yes there are plenty of hotels, around LHR. None of them are cheap and they are often busy - so book.

There is a hotel booking counter at the terminals, but I would suggest you book before arriving.

I don't think (in fact I'm sure that you can't walk to any of the hotels in the area. But they all have a regular pick-up service (bus) or some have a free phone at the hotel collection point were you can call to arrange to be picked up.

I would suggest you pre book via your local agent, you don't say how long you'll be staying, assuming it's one night and your not looking for anything 5 star just need a bed, drink and meal then the 'Traval Lodge' chain are cheap and cheerful and they do have a web page - sorry don't have the number. Again your local agent may be able to get you a good deal. :D

Wagamama
05-29-2002, 10:28 AM
thanks malcom!