PDA

View Full Version : how hard is it to get a value studio?


Nikisha421
02-25-2009, 03:51 PM
I am trying to extend my 5 day AKV Concierge stay by another 5 days so that we can have our first 10 day trip...

...well i called yesterday and was able to get an additional day Concierge... :banana: lucky me...

however I get the other 4 days will have to be in the same resort so that I dont have to move again and again...

...I doubt that I will be able to get anymore concierge days...so I decided the best (most point effective) way to go would be to get a value studio...

I called in today my dates are July 25, 26, 27, and 28...the 25th and 27th are available (that was at 5:28PM EST) I didnt take it because I wasnt sure how lucky I would be to get the two other days(notice they are one day available and one day not available)...

QUESTION: SHOULD I TAKE THE DAYS AND THEN WAITLIST FOR THE OTHER TO IN HOPES THAT I WOULD GET THE TWO OTHER NIGHTS...

...the cm told me that it would be 2 separate waitlist since the days are non consecutive(is that true?) If it true then I think I feel more comfortable that they are separate easier to get a single day cancellation (in my mind) that combined days to fill a waitlist..

HELP...I want to call in the morning at 9am!!!

Chuck S
02-25-2009, 04:14 PM
Why not book at OKW or SSR for the extra days, and waitlist the entire stay in the value studio...that way only one waitlist, and if it comes through, you won't have multiple moves.

Lexxiefern
02-26-2009, 08:00 AM
I would book it and waitlist the days. You are still a ways out, it might come in. But if you don't like the uncertainty I would do as Chuck says and book somewhere else and WL the whole thing. I just think that you would have less of a chance of all four days coming in then the 2.