PDA

View Full Version : First time poster, long time WDW fan

Marquis de Disney
02-25-2009, 02:39 PM
Wow! I had no idea this site even existed until my sister made mention of it to me! I have loved Disney World ever since my parents took me back in 1974 when I was three years old....having stayed at the Polynesian, CSR, Grand Floridian (and even the now defunct WDW Golf Resort Hotel) more times than I can count. I am just so excited to finally get a chance to take my 2 year old daughter this December where the family is staying at the Wilderness Lodge Resort.

dzee
02-25-2009, 02:45 PM
Wow! I had no idea this site even existed until my sister made mention of it to me! I have loved Disney World ever since my parents took me back in 1974 when I was three years old....having stayed at the Polynesian, CSR, Grand Floridian (and even the now defunct WDW Golf Resort Hotel) more times than I can count. I am just so excited to finally get a chance to take my 2 year old daughter this December where the family is staying at the Wilderness Lodge Resort.

:welcome:

:wave2: Welcome aboard! You will love WLR! It's a great place! Well since

you are a Disney nut like the rest of us there is no better place to be!:yay: pixiedust:

RNtheRN
02-25-2009, 03:14 PM
Welcome home friend!! This is the absolute best place for a Disney fan to be. The information is top shelf about anything Disney related and you will find no finer people anywhere on the net. Again, welcome home.

DWFan4Life
02-25-2009, 06:32 PM
Welcome to DISboards. This is a great source of info and I'm sure you'll find answers to all of your questions, also be prepared to become addicted to DIS.:lmao:

Have a nice and safe trip coming. :)

Metro West
02-25-2009, 06:55 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/10.gif

MarkinNM
02-25-2009, 10:49 PM

to the boards!!!!

WDW Golf Resort Hotel, now thats a new one for me!!!

Marquis de Disney
02-26-2009, 12:41 PM
The Disney Golf Resort was around years ago...opened in 1973. It eventually was renamed "The Shades of Green"

Belle67
02-26-2009, 12:43 PM
Welcome!!!

nm0859
02-28-2009, 10:45 AM
I am so totally new to this board. I am finding it confusing. I can not beleive the planning going into one trip.

pepe of ohio
02-28-2009, 11:14 AM
Ah.......the insights you can read here, all for free. Alot has changed in WDW, we started our madness in 1977 but were were young adults then and our children were in single digits. Still making the rounds, 42 trips so far and I see you're going to stay at WL, our favorite for the past 5 or so trips. So convenient to boat to the MK, FW or CR, pleasant trips and when its hot out a nice cool breeze. Don't forget to catch the Electrical Water Pageant from the boat dock at night. The surroundings are another of the hooks for us, quiet, serene, walking trails, bike and surrey rental and the perfect pool, great for lunch time picnics. Hope your stay is as enjoyable as ours have been.

oakmanner
02-28-2009, 11:59 AM
WELCOME to the DIS!