PDA

View Full Version : I need to plan something

chryscrazy
02-25-2009, 02:24 PM
We leave in 48 days. ADRs have been made, adjusted, and are now set. I think I have read every menu of every restaurant including counter service places in WDW. I have made an itinerary. I've started a packing list and joined a photopass share.

I am all done planning and going crazy!

dzee
02-25-2009, 02:39 PM
We leave in 48 days. ADRs have been made, adjusted, and are now set. I think I have read every menu of every restaurant including counter service places in WDW. I have made an itinerary. I've started a packing list and joined a photopass share.

I am all done planning and going crazy!

Bet your going crazy cuz you wish you were there all ready! :laughing: It really does take a lot to plan a trip to WDW. The sad part is that it always seems to go by way too fast!:sad2: But you sure sound well prepared and that will make your trip a great one! ENJOY YOURSELF!:yay: Leaving myself in 48 days:cheer2: so I understand the anxiousness setting in!:scared:

Metro West
02-25-2009, 06:54 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/10.gif

mickeystoontown
02-26-2009, 08:26 AM
I know how you feel. It's sorta like a let down when everything is planned and you feel like there's nothing left to do but wait. The waiting is the hardest part!