PDA

View Full Version : What a pleasure..

Mackey Mouse
05-28-2002, 05:53 PM
I finally got to meet Shirley and Janice.. I already knew Penny, who I adore as well.. I just had to say here on your Community Board how wonderful it was to spend some time with them all...Hopefully one of these days, I will get to England and we can all have tea together.. :)

UKDEB
05-29-2002, 02:37 AM
Aren't they all poppets? I'm honoured to be able name them amongst my friends. I hope they're having a great girlie time!

Mazzy
05-29-2002, 04:10 AM
If my calculations are correct, they should be back home this morning shouldn't they? Gosh, that week went quickly didn't it?

WebmasterPenny
05-29-2002, 04:33 AM
Well, I'm straight off the plane and straight into work :( Shirley and Janice are back too as we were all on the same flight but somehow I 'lost' them at baggage claim!!!

Maaaaaaaarsha....it was wonderful to see you again :) :) :)

Penny :)

Oh, and for anyone who's wondering if it's worth it going for only 5 nights like me...if you can get a cheap deal then most definately <b>YES</b> ;)

Jaypd
05-29-2002, 05:22 PM
I agree it was great meeting new people from the other side :)

And it was wonderful to see Penny again. I must also point out that Penny drinks the best water. ;) ;) ;) And thanks for the shirt I wore it home :).

3 of the best ladies and you guys have them in the UK

UKDEB
05-30-2002, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by Jaypd
I must also point out that Penny drinks the best water. ;) ;) ;)

That would be the water she gets flown in from Nassau, would it? ;)

WDWfan,uk
05-30-2002, 04:43 AM
....... it was a great pleasure meeting you too Marsha :) I am sorry I didn't get to say goodbye to you - we arrived at the Adventurer's Club and you had just left.
And Jay....... what can I say??? Of course I have the photo of you that you took of yourself on my camera as a great reminder LOL :D !!!!

Hugs to you both :) !

WebmasterPenny
05-30-2002, 06:49 AM
Hey Jay, it was good to see you again too! So glad you liked the Football shirt :D Be sure to say hi to Stacy & little Z for me :)

Ummmm, Deb, that IS the water, yes...it has a very high mineral content you know - I drink it strictly for it's health benefits :)

Penny :)