PDA

View Full Version : last minute Vero Beach bookings

ClarabelleCow
02-24-2009, 07:27 PM
So got the major guilt trip from the in-laws that live in Vero that we haven't come to see them, we just go to WDW and don't get a car!! So until I know what the kids last day of school is, I can't book anything for June. Does anyone know how busy Vero is the last week of June? It will only be the 3 of us as DD will be in Calgary for a few weeks, so we are very flexible - studio, inn - reg/ocean or even a 1 bedroom? just trying to speculate on if I can pull this off and get them happy by mentioning it to them, but I don't want to even mention it if it is totally out of the question! Oh and I can't even hold anything until after March 1, as that's my use year, that's why I'm just wondering about it!

bobbiwoz
02-24-2009, 07:50 PM
It will be hard, and I'll bet you go on a waitlist. I say this because we were going last year in June, say th 21st. In December a DF asked to join us, and supposedly according to the CM, we got the last GVIR...we had asked for any inn room or studio, for the 3 nights we were there.

Even if you have a March UY, you can try to book now...well, once you get your travel dates set.

Bobbi:goodvibes

MiaSRN62
02-24-2009, 11:24 PM
I have a March use year too....and I booked VWL for May using my 3/09 points.
I agree with bobbiwoz......June will be tough to get last minute. The fact that you are flexible with room type will work to your advantage. Good luck....

edbull
03-07-2009, 08:02 PM
We tried to book for June about Feb 10. I was only able to get June 16,17,18, garden view. I was somewhat amazed how booked it was.