PDA

View Full Version : Luxury sportscar rentals near WDW?

Interpol
02-24-2009, 04:19 PM
Any recommendations for a good place that rents luxury sportscars (i.e., Ferrari, Lamborghini) by the hour or by the day near WDW?

I rented a Ferrari F430 for a few hours in Las Vegas once and had a blast. Hoping to do something similar in Orlando this May.

kaytieeldr
02-24-2009, 05:20 PM
I don't think so - keep your fingers crossed that a DISer whose screen name start jlewis reads your post. I don't know if he was successful, but he had the same question a few months ago.

You can also Google "luxury car rental Orlando", or look for dealers in the area - they may offer rentals (but not for just a few hours, more like at least a day at a time).

Interpol
02-24-2009, 05:31 PM
Thanks. I took your advice and found a few places:

http://www.gothamdreamcars.com/miami/exotic-car-rental-florida.htm

This place has a nice selection of Ferraris and Lamborghinis. They even offer a Saleen S7 for $2750/day, which is a good rate. The only thing is, they're based south of Orlando and charge a $400 delivery fee.

This company actually looks really good:

http://www.xoticdreamcars.com/wpb-exotic-rental-fleet.php

Ferrari 360 Modena for $850/day, includes 125 miles usage, or an F430 Spyder for $2150/day.

Anyone have any experiences renting from either of these 2 places?

denisenh
02-24-2009, 05:56 PM
wow...a ferrari. DH would love that. Too much money for those fancy cars.
I was happy with the Jaguar we rented through Hertz at PBI (West Palm Beach).

That will be my next car. A pretty Jaguar.

Interpol
02-24-2009, 06:00 PM
Yes, I'm hoping it'll be a treat for me and the wife. We will be celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary while at WDW and I figure going out to dinner in a Ferrari or Lamborghini will be a little more special than the Porsche I tool around in now. :)

bavaria
02-24-2009, 06:24 PM
PM jlewisinsyr and he should be able to advise you

kaytieeldr
02-24-2009, 06:46 PM
Thanks, bavaria - I wasn't sure of his full 'name' :)