PDA

View Full Version : It's another newbie thread!

GodrockDJ
02-24-2009, 10:37 AM
Just wanted to say hello all. This forum came highly recommended so I decided to sign up instead of lurking! The hubby and I are heading down to DW in about 10 days now! I've been there before but he never has, so it will be a treat. We wanted to go this once by ourselves before we have kids just for the memories and different kind of fun :thumbsup2

Metro West
02-24-2009, 10:40 AM
http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/17.gif

dzee
02-24-2009, 11:17 AM
:welcome:

:wave2: Welcome aboard! I was a lurker till recently too! Going to WDW with just the two of you is a great idea! We went by ourselves BC (before children) and we had so much fun, just like a couple of kids!!!! :laughing: There are so many wonderful restaurants,shops,cocktail lounges :drinking:, going on all the popular rides and GREAT off property shopping (outlets) to be enjoyed. But when the kids came along we had a ball with them and couldn't imagine ever going without them!! The trips gave us great memories that we will have forever. Now we are on the other side again, the 3 kids are almost grown up, the baby is 14, and soon it will be just the two of us again!! Have a great Vacation!!:cool1:

Disney DieHard
02-24-2009, 01:47 PM
Hey there GodrockDJ! I too am a newbie on this board ... I came from a dead board where nobody posted and the threads are all stale. From what I've seen so far this is a happenin' board!

You're taking a couples trip!?! NICE! See, THAT is why I LOVE Disney so much ... because whether you go as a couple or a familiy ... whether you're 8 or 80 there is something for everyone!!

Our traditional family trip is coming up in April ... this will be our 21st trip to Disney! We try to do a trip a year and so far we've only missed 1992 ... so everyone around us usually asks us for Disney advice! :goodvibes

Anyway, welcome to the board and in case I don't get the opportunity later ... HAVE A FANTASTIC TRIP!!!

Have a magical day everyone!!!

Frank
Disney DieHard

Belle67
02-24-2009, 01:54 PM
Welcome! :welcome:

DWFan4Life
02-24-2009, 08:17 PM
Welcome to DISboards. This is a great source of info and I'm sure you'll find answers to all of your questions, also be prepared to become addicted to DIS.:lmao:

Have a nice and safe trip coming. :)

MarkinNM
02-25-2009, 12:35 AM
OH NO NOT A NEWBIE!!!!

:welcome:

TO the DIS!!!!

Its the new blood that makes this place go......

gardengirl628
02-25-2009, 05:23 AM
Hi everybody! New here too. We have a family trip booked for November-December. Staying at BC. I can't wait to do a grown-up only trip. DD is only 8 now, so we still have some time. I'm sure that when she is a teenager, it will almost be like a grown up trip, as she won't want to be near us....:laughing:

RNtheRN
02-25-2009, 05:52 AM
:disrocks: WELCOME HOME

GodrockDJ
02-26-2009, 01:50 PM
Thanks for the welcomes, all!