PDA

View Full Version : What is a TAG??

DisneyGalAlways
02-22-2009, 06:03 PM
Of all the acronyms and nicknames and code words and DISspeak, I can't figure out what a TAG is?

:confused3

Timon-n-Pumbaa Fan
02-22-2009, 06:38 PM
See in my post on the left where is says, "Identifies with Pumbaa's flatulence issues"? That is a tag. Tags are done in color. Tags are a gift from what we refer to around here as the Tag Fairy. You never know what you are going to type that will make the Tag Fairy spring into action. Sometimes it's something funny, sometimes it's in honor of something that you did, basically, you just never know when the Tag Fairy is going to dust you with the surprise of a colorful tag.

DisneyGalAlways
02-22-2009, 06:41 PM
Does that mean that I shouldn't have changed my description from "Earning my Ears" to the baloney I wrote?

Timon-n-Pumbaa Fan
02-22-2009, 06:56 PM
Nope writing your own stuff is fine, but someday, you might see that what you wrote is in color and it may have something else added to it. ;)

Metro West
02-22-2009, 07:23 PM
Nope writing your own stuff is fine, but someday, you might see that what you wrote is in color and it may have something else added to it. ;)Yes...don't give up hope! You never know when the Tag Fairy will strike. :thumbsup2

Tracie
02-22-2009, 11:30 PM
Nope never know when the tag fairy will strike!