PDA

View Full Version : I Got A New Sleeping Beauty Video Today........

PigSoldier
05-28-2002, 09:37 AM
Quite why I need 3 copies of the same movie I don't know :rolleyes:, but it was going cheap and I couldn't resist. :D

Anyway, I think this video was released around 1994, and it had all the greatest trailers on it!! There were previews for Aladdin, and The Lion King and Pocahontas and Toy Story.

Wow, who remembers this real golden age of animated movies? When a really good movie came out every year, and everyone got so excited about it. I remember queuing up for 45 minutes to get into The Lion King when I was 9, and I was sooo happy when my dad got me a copy of The Little Mermaid on video.

Aaaah.....memories. If only Disney were still making movies this good.

- Suzi
:D

dancergirl
05-28-2002, 10:51 AM
hehe

I remember those good ol' movies!! Maybe some more will come soon!!

WDWfanatic288
05-28-2002, 01:39 PM
yup I remember!

I still remember when I was 3 and we went to go see Little Mermaid and the theatre was COMPLETELY full...oh the good ol' days!

now if disney could begin to make awesome movies like mermaid,king etc. and not decent or bad ones...that would be great!

AbErGrl217
05-28-2002, 04:16 PM
I def remember. I used to be obsessed with the Little Mermaid. I used to want everything of her. I also wish they would come out with movies like that now. Now all the movies they come out with are boring and not good at all.

Princess Ash
06-11-2002, 07:39 PM
I have that one!! It's the only 1 I've got!!