PDA

View Full Version : *Spring/Easter Exchange-Sent/Received COMPLETED

mommytotwo
02-21-2009, 12:19 PM
Please post here once you have sent out your exchange, and when you receive your exchange.

Have fun everyone! :flower3:

spookysarah
02-21-2009, 12:23 PM
I will be taking the girls shopping this week for their exchanges. This one is going to be fun to shop for. :thumbsup2

mommytotwo
02-21-2009, 03:21 PM
I had sent out my exchanges :).

jrnunzio3
02-21-2009, 05:27 PM
Picked up my name. I will be shopping for those one or two last special little somethings tomorrow and hopefully have it out on Monday or Tuesday.
Jenny

mommytotwo
02-21-2009, 11:44 PM
Just one name left to be picked up :).

Meriweather
02-22-2009, 08:00 AM
I just need to pick up some yummy treats and mine will be ready.....might not be for a few more days though.

TINKTWINS
02-22-2009, 07:10 PM
Honestly, where does the time go!:confused3 I was hoping to have a bigger jump on this one!! Got to get to work on this!:flower3:

mommytotwo
02-22-2009, 09:34 PM
Honestly, where does the time go!:confused3 I was hoping to have a bigger jump on this one!! Got to get to work on this!:flower3:

The time does go fast so before we know it, the send by date will be here.

JLitfin
02-23-2009, 03:39 PM
shopping tomorrow, than hopefully in the mail by Wednesday, I'll report back later.

Meriweather
02-24-2009, 02:08 PM
finished my shopping. Printing the label right now, so it will be in the mail tomorrow :yay:

Meriweather
02-24-2009, 05:19 PM
Mine arrived today from Patsy :yay:
Thank you for the:
very cute chocolate bunny candle. Love it!!
dish towel with chick, egg and flowers on it
cute Yankee candle jar topper....water globe with bee and flowers
and Whoppers vanilla milk shake flavor.

:flower: :flower1: :flower2:

Meriweather
02-25-2009, 10:31 AM
My package is on its way.

spookysarah
02-25-2009, 10:38 AM
Mine arrived today from Patsy :yay:
Thank you for the:
very cute chocolate bunny candle. Love it!!
dish towel with chick, egg and flowers on it
cute Yankee candle jar topper....water globe with bee and flowers
and Whoppers vanilla milk shake flavor.

:flower: :flower1: :flower2:

Sounds like a great package. I had to look up Whoppers though, never heard of them before. The original ones look like what we call Maltesers in the UK.

mommytotwo
02-25-2009, 10:40 AM
My package is on its way.
Great :).

Sounds like a great package. I had to look up Whoppers though, never heard of them before. The original ones look like what we call Mateasers in the UK.

Whoppers are malt balls :).

spookysarah
02-25-2009, 11:23 AM
Great :).

Whoppers are malt balls :).

Whoops I meant to type Maltesers - they are milk chocolate covered malt balls too.

http://www.philvanes.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/beginners%20diary/Maltesers_Standard_Bag_37g.jpg

Meriweather
02-25-2009, 12:34 PM
Sounds like a great package. I had to look up Whoppers though, never heard of them before. The original ones look like what we call Maltesers in the UK.

I think so.....they are chocolate covered malted milk balls.
And now robin's eggs for Easter are very similar, but egg shaped ;) and color coated and usually speckled to look like eggs.
DD likes them, especially the blue ones because they turn her tongue colors :rotfl: (and she is an adult!!)

Dedejf
02-25-2009, 03:23 PM
My shopping is complete (thank you, Meriweather! ;) ) so now I'm going to get a box and hope to mail by Friday....unless we're snowed in since the weather report says 4-7 inches of new snow tomorrow. :scared: Oh how I wish spring would arrive!

jrnunzio3
02-25-2009, 05:56 PM
My package is on it's way. It should arrive in 2-3 days, so by Saturday.
Jenny

Dedejf
02-26-2009, 01:19 PM
The snow held off long enough this morning for me to drop off my package at the p.o. on my way to work so it's on its way. :yay: I'm hoping it will arrive on Saturday but maybe Monday because it's taking a long journey to a much nicer climate. Here the snow is now falling in buckets. It was quite a challenge driving home because visibility was bad, the plows hadn't come through (even on the freeways..... :scared1: ) and ice kept forming on the windshield wipers. :eek: I'm very happy to be home safe home!

mommytotwo
02-26-2009, 01:23 PM
The snow held off long enough this morning for me to drop off my package at the p.o. on my way to work so it's on its way. :yay: I'm hoping it will arrive on Saturday but maybe Monday because it's taking a long journey to a much nicer climate. Here the snow is now falling in buckets. It was quite a challenge driving home because visibility was bad, the plows hadn't come through (even on the freeways..... :scared1: ) and ice kept forming on the windshield wipers. :eek: I'm very happy to be home safe home!

Be safe.

Just 7 more to be mailed. :woohoo:

JLitfin
02-26-2009, 02:06 PM
My package was sent this afternoon

Luv2Roam
02-26-2009, 05:47 PM
I wanted to post at least to say I rec'd a package today filled with goodies. A very hectic night tonight, so I will post tomorrow what I got.
It came from snowwhitesmom, Michelle. :banana:
Thanks! :woohoo:

DisneyCP2002
02-27-2009, 12:44 PM
Mine has arrived. Thank you Mommytotwo(Patsy) for the wonderful things. I got:

A Webkinz bunny(named Thumper :) )
A bunny figurine
A bunny cermaic basket(best way I can describe it) with lots of candy inside

Thank you for the great stuff Patsy.

mommytotwo
02-27-2009, 03:26 PM
Mine has arrived. Thank you Mommytotwo(Patsy) for the wonderful things. I got:

A Webkinz bunny(named Thumper :) )
A bunny figurine
A bunny cermaic basket(best way I can describe it) with lots of candy inside

Thank you for the great stuff Patsy.

You're welcome Dania :).

jrnunzio3
02-27-2009, 03:52 PM
Your item was delivered at 9:17 AM on February 27, 2009 .
Jenny

Luv2Roam
02-27-2009, 04:22 PM
Here is what I rec'd yesterday:

A large (outdoor) Easter themed flag.
a small outdoor Easter themed flag.
a small cloth St Pat's Day bag
2 pairs of Spring/Easter theme socks
4 Easter theme potholders
a very pretty gold tone jeweled bracelet
fashion nail files
16 Celestial tea bags (4 packets of different flavors, 4 bags each)
a packet of over 50 temporary Easter tattoos
a packet of green glitter kiss/lip print stickers
a green and ivory patterned scarf
2 Easter theme gift bags

Quite a haul. Something to cover everything. :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:
At our last house we use to have two outdoor flag holders. Here we have none. (Our covenants does not even allow them out front.) However I have been after DH for awhile to install one in the back of the house. So now this gave more motivation to finally do so. :)
The little outdoor flag my boss would love. So I am going to gift it on to her.
I plan to have some fun at work with the Easter tats and stickers.

Thanks for everything, Michelle. princess:

snowwhitesmom
02-27-2009, 05:35 PM
Here is what I rec'd yesterday:

A large (outdoor) Easter themed flag.
a small outdoor Easter themed flag.
a small cloth St Pat's Day bag
2 pairs of Spring/Easter theme socks
4 Easter theme potholders
a very pretty gold tone jeweled bracelet
fashion nail files
16 Celestial tea bags (4 packets of different flavors, 4 bags each)
a packet of over 50 temporary Easter tattoos
a packet of green glitter kiss/lip print stickers
a green and ivory patterned scarf
2 Easter theme gift bags

Quite a haul. Something to cover everything. :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:
At our last house we use to have two outdoor flag holders. Here we have none. (Our covenants does not even allow them out front.) However I have been after DH for awhile to install one in the back of the house. So now this gave more motivation to finally do so. :)
The little outdoor flag my boss would love. So I am going to gift it on to her.
I plan to have some fun at work with the Easter tats and stickers.

Thanks for everything, Michelle. princess:

You are very welcome!

I received today too - an awesome package from Jenny!
carton of decorative easter eggs
2 wooden easter signs
3 cute easter ornaments
2 spring kitchen towels
2 tpes of egg decorations
easter shopping pad easter stickers
easter flag
all in a cute Peter Rabbit gift bag!

Thanks so much!

jrnunzio3
02-27-2009, 05:49 PM
You are very welcome!

I received today too - an awesome package from Jenny!
carton of decorative easter eggs
2 wooden easter signs
3 cute easter ornaments
2 spring kitchen towels
2 tpes of egg decorations
easter shopping pad easter stickers
easter flag
all in a cute Peter Rabbit gift bag!

Thanks so much!

Michelle,
You are very welcome. Hope that you enjoy everything. I hope that it made it there in one piece, I tried to pack it so that nothing would move around too much (so I squished it in the box). Did you try the light up bunny rabbit? I love these things, I bought myself 2 of them. They make them for different holidays and I think that I have purchased at least one of every one they make.:lmao:
Jenny

JLitfin
02-28-2009, 01:28 PM
My package arrived today from Nancy (Meriweather), thanks for everything.

I received:
2 - Russell Stover Bunnies
1 bag of Whoppers Mini Robin Eggs - my favorite
Wilton spring sprinkles
Wilton 4 piece cookie cutter set (egg, bunny, tulip & butterfly)
towel and pot holder set
set of 2 Easter candles with bunnies
pair of Easter socks - they are so soft
yellow peeps bean bag
a carrot design soup mug
plus Nancy sent a bag full of cricut cut outs, yes I will use these, they are really neat I'm going to have to keep my eyes open for one of those cricut machines, maybe for my B-day that's if I can wait till July :rotfl:

Once again thanks Nancy

Meriweather
02-28-2009, 02:00 PM
Glad it arrived, Jean. Enjoy...and Happy Spring!! :flower:

(I got the Cricut for my birthday ;) ).

Dedejf
02-28-2009, 04:52 PM
:woohoo: DH just brought in the mail and my package arrived from Jean. It was packed full of fun stuff! It contained:

a bunny shaped dish scrubber
2 gift bags in Easter theme
a cute bunny kitchen towel
10 springtime pencils
a springtime memo pad
Peeps marshmallow cream lip balm
flower shaped Easter toppings (I think I'll make cupcakes for DGS)
a chirping chick inside a lavender colored egg (This will go in DGS's Easter basket and he'll love opening it)
the most darling pair of chick socks
two cute white ceramic bunnies in different poses
and a dozen chocolate covered marshmallow bunnies :tongue: Yum!!

Thank you very much for everything, JLitfin! :flower3:

mommytotwo
02-28-2009, 05:11 PM
Glad to hear of those arrivals. I have a card to pick two things up, so maybe my exchange came in as well. :cool1: I will report back on Monday.

Luv2Roam
02-28-2009, 06:51 PM
I finished my shopping today and plan to mail my package tomorrow. :cool2:

mommytotwo
02-28-2009, 07:50 PM
I finished my shopping today and plan to mail my package tomorrow. :cool2:

Great, just post after you send it off :).

mommytotwo
02-28-2009, 08:18 PM
As we move into a new month, I wanted to remind everyone that March 11th, is the send by date. Please remember to post here as soon as you send out your exchange, and as you receive it :).

JLitfin
02-28-2009, 08:59 PM
:woohoo: DH just brought in the mail and my package arrived from Jean. It was packed full of fun stuff! It contained:

a bunny shaped dish scrubber
2 gift bags in Easter theme
a cute bunny kitchen towel
10 springtime pencils
a springtime memo pad
Peeps marshmallow cream lip balm
flower shaped Easter toppings (I think I'll make cupcakes for DGS)
a chirping chick inside a lavender colored egg (This will go in DGS's Easter basket and he'll love opening it)
the most darling pair of chick socks
two cute white ceramic bunnies in different poses
and a dozen chocolate covered marshmallow bunnies :tongue: Yum!!

Thank you very much for everything, JLitfin! :flower3:

That didn't take long I sent it Thursday afternoon, glad it arrived in speed time. Wishing you and your family a Happy Easter and Spring. Enjoy.

spookysarah
03-01-2009, 03:16 PM
My DDs had the best fun today shopping for their exchanges. :goodvibes

mommytotwo
03-01-2009, 03:47 PM
My DDs had the best fun today shopping for their exchanges. :goodvibes

Glad to hear that. :) Good job everyone with keeping up with this exchange. :cool1:

Luv2Roam
03-01-2009, 07:16 PM
Mailed mine tonight, although it will not be sent on it's way until tomorrow. (Priority mail)

TINKTWINS
03-02-2009, 02:08 PM
Well, if we didnt get a foot of snow today, maybe I could have possibly posted:scared1: UGGG WINTER IM SO DONE!!:mad:

mommytotwo
03-02-2009, 02:53 PM
Well, if we didnt get a foot of snow today, maybe I could have possibly posted:scared1: UGGG WINTER IM SO DONE!!:mad:

Keep warm.

TINKTWINS
03-02-2009, 06:43 PM
Keep warm.

I could if maybe I was in the Aloha state;) :lmao: it is chilly tonight:sad1: Im covered in my fleece blankets :laughing:

I think im getting to "old" for shoveling:eek:

Im envying all you warm state exchangers!:goodvibes

mommytotwo
03-02-2009, 06:46 PM
I could if maybe I was in the Aloha state;) :lmao: it is chilly tonight:sad1: Im covered in my fleece blankets :laughing:

I think im getting to "old" for shoveling:eek:

Im envying all you warm state exchangers!:goodvibes

I am usually in a tank top, and shorts. But it has been colder these days that I have been wearing a short sleeve shirt. It is also because I am :sick: :sad2: .

I wanted to invited everyone who joined this exchange, and anyone else interested to join us in the UNbirthday Exchange that I had posted today. :cheer2:

TINKTWINS
03-03-2009, 08:41 AM
I am usually in a tank top, and shorts. But it has been colder these days that I have been wearing a short sleeve shirt. It is also because I am :sick: :sad2: .

I wanted to invited everyone who joined this exchange, and anyone else interested to join us in the UNbirthday Exchange that I had posted today. :cheer2:

Sorry:hug: hope you feel better!

mommytotwo
03-03-2009, 12:19 PM
My shopping is complete (thank you, Meriweather! ;) ) so now I'm going to get a box and hope to mail by Friday....unless we're snowed in since the weather report says 4-7 inches of new snow tomorrow. :scared: Oh how I wish spring would arrive!

I had received my exchange today. Thank you for such a great assortment of items.
*Rabbit hand towel
*Easter chocolates
*Easter stickers
*Different rubber stamps & ink pad
*Wind twister-my son will enjoy watching this one.
*Easter straws
*Easter napkins
*Cotton candy
*Butterfly welcome sign
*Bunny sign

Thank you very much Dede, and Happy Easter to you, and your family.
Also Nancy for helping Dede out ;).

Dedejf
03-04-2009, 06:14 AM
I had received my exchange today. Thank you for such a great assortment of items.
*Rabbit hand towel
*Easter chocolates
*Easter stickers
*Different rubber stamps & ink pad
*Wind twister-my son will enjoy watching this one.
*Easter straws
*Easter napkins
*Cotton candy
*Butterfly welcome sign
*Bunny sign

Thank you very much Dede, and Happy Easter to you, and your family.
Also Nancy for helping Dede out ;).

You are very welcome! Glad to hear it all arrived safely! :thumbsup2 I hope you're feeling better. Happy Spring and Happy Easter to you and your family also! :)

TINKTWINS
03-04-2009, 03:30 PM
I have sent something a long way off, they assured me it would not take an eternity;) :wizard:

mommytotwo
03-04-2009, 03:34 PM
I have sent something a long way off, they assured me it would not take an eternity;) :wizard:

Great. As long as it is sent via Air Mail, and not surface, it should get there before two weeks. ;)

mommytotwo
03-04-2009, 03:35 PM
Just 3 more to be sent out. :banana:

spookysarah
03-04-2009, 03:46 PM
Just 3 more to be sent out. :banana:

I'm on it, going to have to get some bigger packaging tomorrow - yikes! My DD's bought some more bits. :cutie: :cutie: :rolleyes1

mommytotwo
03-06-2009, 03:52 PM
Thank you Barbara for my exchange. I had received.
*Tinkerbell soap
*Tinkerbell sun catcher-this is going to be very cute in my front of the house
*Mickey Mouse reuseable bag
*Easter pasta-too cute :goodvibes
*Egg with little chicks-my son is having fun playing with this right now

Thank you Barbara, and Happy Spring! :flower3:

Luv2Roam
03-06-2009, 07:57 PM
Great! Glad you got them and all in one piece! :banana:

spookysarah
03-10-2009, 07:09 AM
I'm on it, going to have to get some bigger packaging tomorrow - yikes! My DD's bought some more bits. :cutie: :cutie: :rolleyes1

Ours are still not in the mail but will be tomorrow. DH has to saw something to get it to fit in with the maximum airmail dimensions (yes really! :lmao: ) My DD is adamant that it gets included. I'll post tomorrow when they are in the mail.

I'm loving reading what everyone else has received. Some really great things out there.

mommytotwo
03-10-2009, 11:00 AM
Ours are still not in the mail but will be tomorrow. DH has to saw something to get it to fit in with the maximum airmail dimensions (yes really! :lmao: ) My DD is adamant that it gets included. I'll post tomorrow when they are in the mail.

I'm loving reading what everyone else has received. Some really great things out there.

Sounds like an interesting item will be sent. Can't wait to find out what that mystery item is. :rolleyes1

TINKTWINS
03-11-2009, 05:19 PM
popcorn::

spookysarah
03-12-2009, 02:14 PM
Holly and Rowan were delighted to find packages waiting for them when they got home from school. Both were very similar and packed full!
Both included Peeps (which my youngest was deparate to try and she doesn't like them but the rest of us do!) Peeps colouring book, Peeps lipbalms, pencils, sticker book, bunny Pez, American Idol face cloths, mini jigsaws, body art Whoppers Robin Eggs and loads of assorted craft items. Both of them say a huge thank you to Tinktwins and her DD. :goodvibes

mommytotwo
03-12-2009, 02:15 PM
Holly and Rowan were delighted to find packages waiting for them when they got home from school. Both were very similar and packed full!
Both included Peeps (which my youngest was deparate to try and she doesn't like them but the rest of us do!) Peeps colouring book, Peeps lipbalms, pencils, sticker book, bunny Pez, American Idol face cloths, mini jigsaws, body art Whoppers Robin Eggs and loads of assorted craft items. Both of them say a huge thank you to Tinktwins and her DD. :goodvibes

:banana: glad to hear of those arrivals.

spookysarah
03-12-2009, 02:16 PM
Just want to confirm that Holly and Rowan's packages are on their way across the Atlantic. :goodvibes

mommytotwo
03-12-2009, 02:16 PM
Just 3 more exchanges to go.

Dania, was your exchange sent out?

DisneyCP2002
03-12-2009, 04:19 PM
Mine has been sent out, hopefully will be there soon.

mommytotwo
03-12-2009, 04:24 PM
Mine has been sent out, hopefully will be there soon.

Great, the final three exchanges are now on its way to their new homes.

TINKTWINS
03-12-2009, 08:39 PM
:banana: glad to hear of those arrivals.

So am I:rotfl: Not bad for Ma. to the UK, good time!!:goodvibes

TINKTWINS
03-12-2009, 08:42 PM

Im so glad they got it in a reasonable time, I was concerned about that:cloud9: I hope they had fun digging through all that stuff!;) Sorry she didnt end up liking the Peeps. I LOVE them:rotfl: so do my kids, you cant just eat one:lmao: Tell the girls they are welcome;)

mommytotwo
03-14-2009, 11:38 PM
Any arrivals this weekend?

Sanibel Spirit
03-15-2009, 04:16 AM
Hi

Went shopping yesterday so my exchange will be in the post tomorrow (Monday)!

mommytotwo
03-15-2009, 11:18 AM
Hi

Went shopping yesterday so my exchange will be in the post tomorrow (Monday)!

Is it for this exchange? I don't have you on my list as participating. :confused3

Sanibel Spirit
03-15-2009, 12:25 PM
Been a bad day - I'm sorry I posted to the wrong board by mistake

mommytotwo
03-15-2009, 12:58 PM
Been a bad day - I'm sorry I posted to the wrong board by mistake

No problem. Hope your day gets better. :hug:

spookysarah
03-18-2009, 09:49 AM
Hoping to hear of my DDs packages arriving soon - they were mailed a week ago so hopefully are not far away. :goodvibes

TINKTWINS
03-18-2009, 03:14 PM
Hoping to hear of my DDs packages arriving soon - they were mailed a week ago so hopefully are not far away. :goodvibes

DD's arrived today:thumbsup2 however she has not been able to open it yet. So I will need to post later on her goodies;) Thanks

mommytotwo
03-18-2009, 03:27 PM
jrnunzio3 is on a vacation, but she will be returning in a few days, so we will hear back from her then. :)

spookysarah
03-18-2009, 04:34 PM
DD's arrived today:thumbsup2 however she has not been able to open it yet. So I will need to post later on her goodies;) Thanks

Brilliant! My DD's can't wait to hear what she makes of the contents. Hope yours arrives soon.

TINKTWINS
03-20-2009, 10:07 AM
Brilliant! My DD's can't wait to hear what she makes of the contents. Hope yours arrives soon.

Mine arrived yesterday:lmao: and in it was the "sawed" item:rotfl:

It was a very pretty "Welcome" yard stake. :rotfl2: too funny!! Tell her I love it.

I also got stuff just for me! I dont have to share! very girlie girl!

A jumbo Cadbury egg, curious to see if it does taste different than ours
some Easter chocolate coins
a wind twister in pretty yellow, (I do hang these outside!!;) )
a food tent, for when we are outside BBQing:thumbsup2
garden gloves, :thumbsup2 need them every year!
a bird house "General Store" very cute!
cosmetic bag, a shower sponge, bath beads, crystals, confetti set, a facial masque, foot soak crystals

I think I got it all down! It is all wonderful, I will use and enjoy it all, but most of all I absolutly LOVE my hand made card from my pal, it is so very pretty, thank you very much!:hug:

TINKTWINS
03-20-2009, 10:14 AM

OK now DD's! She is thrilled!

She got lots of candy, Barratt Fruit Salad, (like Starburst)
Barrat Refreshers, Dip Dab, Easter Choc. coins, Rabbit Droppings :rotfl: with a money bank, a jumbo Cadbury egg.
Fuzzy baby chicks
stuffed baby chick hidden in and egg
a wind spinner
an Easter art and craft set
an animal wind sock
and her own garden gloves:thumbsup2

She loves it all, and of course the beautiful hand made card that is just too cute for words!

Thank you

spookysarah
03-20-2009, 10:45 AM

It was a very pretty "Welcome" yard stake. :rotfl2: too funny!! Tell her I love it.

cosmetic bag, a shower sponge, bath beads, crystals, confetti set, a facial masque, foot soak crystals

I think I got it all down! It is all wonderful, I will use and enjoy it all, but most of all I absolutly LOVE my hand made card from my pal, it is so very pretty, thank you very much!:hug:

My DD is thrilled to hear that you like the contents of the package. She had great fun shopping for it. Did the bird house make it on one piece?

spookysarah
03-20-2009, 10:46 AM
OK now DD's! She is thrilled!

She got lots of candy, Barratt Fruit Salad, (like Starburst)
Barrat Refreshers, Dip Dab, Easter Choc. coins, Rabbit Droppings :rotfl: with a money bank, a jumbo Cadbury egg.
Fuzzy baby chicks
stuffed baby chick hidden in and egg
a wind spinner
an Easter art and craft set
an animal wind sock
and her own garden gloves:thumbsup2

She loves it all, and of course the beautiful hand made card that is just too cute for words!

Thank you

My other DD is also thrilled that your DD liked her package. She kept adding to it every time we went shopping! Enjoy :goodvibes

mommytotwo
03-20-2009, 11:00 AM

:lmao:

Our last exchanger will arrive home tomorrow, so we should hear from her in one or two days :).

TINKTWINS
03-20-2009, 11:02 AM
My DD is thrilled to hear that you like the contents of the package. She had great fun shopping for it. Did the bird house make it on one piece?

The bird house is most definatly in one piece, I will not put it out until this weather gets better! Its to cute for it to get ruined. The only thing that didnt come in one piece, was one of the giant Cadbury eggs, thats ok, it gave me an excuse to test it out:lmao:

spookysarah
03-20-2009, 11:13 AM
The bird house is most definatly in one piece, I will not put it out until this weather gets better! Its to cute for it to get ruined. The only thing that didnt come in one piece, was one of the giant Cadbury eggs, thats ok, it gave me an excuse to test it out:lmao:

That's pretty amazing! So..... I have to ask. Is our Creme Egg better, worse or the same as your Creme Egg?

TINKTWINS
03-20-2009, 09:40 PM
That's pretty amazing! So..... I have to ask. Is our Creme Egg better, worse or the same as your Creme Egg?

Well the chocolate egg was good:thumbsup2 , the cream egg was much thicker than ours. Have you ever had one from here?

jrnunzio3
03-23-2009, 05:33 AM
I received my package from Dania while I was away. I tried to post yesterday, but the boards were down:confused3. Here is what I got.

Cute ceramic Easter bunny holding a basket of Easter eggs.

Peeps Bean bag

A wooden Happy Easter sign

A Wooden Easter bunny

Easter egg filled with candy butterflies (I haven't opened this, but the outside has the Disney fairies on it).

M & M's

and two packs of Peeps (my favorite).

Thank you Dania, I loved coming home to a package and will enjoy all of it.
Jenny

mommytotwo
03-23-2009, 01:06 PM
Welcome home Jenny.

This exchange has been COMPLETED. Thank you everyone for a great exchange. Hope to see you all participate in the Christmas in July Present Exchange :santa:. Sign ups will start in June.