PDA

View Full Version : What are the chances???


dairyqueenmom
02-21-2009, 07:11 AM
What are my chances for switching at 7 months from AKV studio to BWV or BCV for Oct. 4-7? I know it is F & W, and that is why we want to switch. I will be on the phone March 4 as soon as the lines open, but what do you think are the chances and should I waitlist if I can't get one? Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

momtoleasawav
02-21-2009, 07:37 AM
I'm hoping they're good as I am trying to do the same thing for September 27-october 4th!

Inkmahm
02-21-2009, 07:46 AM
What are my chances for switching at 7 months from AKV studio to BWV or BCV for Oct. 4-7? I know it is F & W, and that is why we want to switch. I will be on the phone March 4 as soon as the lines open, but what do you think are the chances and should I waitlist if I can't get one? Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

I think if those aren't weekend dates you have a better chance than if they were.

We own at BWV so that we can book F&W at 11 months.

DISNEY FIX
02-21-2009, 07:51 AM
What are my chances for switching at 7 months from AKV studio to BWV or BCV for Oct. 4-7? I know it is F & W, and that is why we want to switch. I will be on the phone March 4 as soon as the lines open.

Does the OP have to make 4 calls? March 4th will only get 1 day the rest are outside the 7 mo. window, correct? Or can they book all days from check in?

dairyqueenmom
02-21-2009, 08:05 AM
I think if those aren't weekend dates you have a better chance than if they were.

We own at BWV so that we can book F&W at 11 months.

I am so trying to talk my DH into a 50pt add on at BWV, so we can do the same. He keeps reminding me we need to pay off the 200pts we have at AKV. Maybe someday.

DebbieB
02-21-2009, 08:07 AM
Does the OP have to make 4 calls? March 4th will only get 1 day the rest are outside the 7 mo. window, correct? Or can they book all days from check in?

At 7 months from check-in, you can book up to 7 nights.

CarolMN
02-21-2009, 10:31 AM
What are my chances for switching at 7 months from AKV studio to BWV or BCV for Oct. 4-7? I know it is F & W, and that is why we want to switch. I will be on the phone March 4 as soon as the lines open, but what do you think are the chances and should I waitlist if I can't get one? Thanks in advance for your thoughts.Chances are better for those dates than for the following week which includes the Columbus Day Holiday. Of course you will have a lot of competition, so your plan to call as soon as the window opens is important. Your chances would be better if you could start your trip on the weekend, though - 10/3 or 10/2

I think you should waitlist if necessary. You have a place to stay at AKV, so what do you have to lose?

dairyqueenmom
02-21-2009, 11:32 AM
Chances are better for those dates than for the following week which includes the Columbus Day Holiday. Of course you will have a lot of competition, so your plan to call as soon as the window opens is important. Your chances would be better if you could start your trip on the weekend, though - 10/3 or 10/2

I think you should waitlist if necessary. You have a place to stay at AKV, so what do you have to lose?

Thank you, I will give it try. I wish I could start my trip sooner, but too many soccer games on Saturday to leave.