PDA

View Full Version : Not sure where to post this?

Ela1972
02-21-2009, 12:35 AM
Hello,
I am going to Disney at end of March and have been reading about the fingerprint scan attached to tickets.

At me DD's nursery they have fingerprint scans to allow you in. "I am special!!!!" (my DH says yes dear very special!!!! lol :rotfl: ) they cannot scan my fingerprints for the system, so I enter an individual code.

Does this mean I am going to cause problems every entry??!!

Hope someone can help :worship:
Ela

Metro West
02-21-2009, 06:29 AM
Hello,
I am going to Disney at end of March and have been reading about the fingerprint scan attached to tickets.

At me DD's nursery they have fingerprint scans to allow you in. "I am special!!!!" (my DH says yes dear very special!!!! lol :rotfl: ) they cannot scan my fingerprints for the system, so I enter an individual code.

Does this mean I am going to cause problems every entry??!!

Hope someone can help :worship:
ElaI doubt you would have any problems. I was over last weekend and they didn't even scan fingers. Plus...I don't think the finger scans are mandatory.

http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/11.gif

dzee
02-21-2009, 09:32 AM
:welcome:

:wave2: I am an annual pass holder and as far as I know if they use the finger scan it is usually used for confirmation of the annual pass holders identity. Annuals can't be used by anyone else except the person whose name is on it (usually). The only time they may not scan APHs fingerprints is if the park is extremely busy. It has been awhile since my family has bought a regular park hopper ticket, but I have seen people in front of me in line that have just put their ticket in and walked through. Hope this helps!:goodvibes

dizluvah
02-21-2009, 03:37 PM
As you slide your ticket into the turnstile upon entrance - the top of turnstile has a place for you to place your right hand's index and middle finger. As was stated by a PP, during heavy volume times you may find that a certain park is not using the finger scan. I would not worry about your difficult to scan fingerprints. Each turnstile is manned by a Disney employee and someone is right there to assist you with entry should you have any trouble. I would expect even if you have a problem you will not be delayed more than a minute or two.

Ela1972
02-22-2009, 08:37 AM
Thank you to everyone for your answers
Ela
:worship:

GOLFDISNEY72
02-22-2009, 08:44 AM
When we went the first week in NOV the only park that used the scanner was the Magic Kingdom.

DWFan4Life
02-22-2009, 06:30 PM
I just wanted to say have a great time, have fun and enjoy your upcoming trip. Looking forward in hearing more from you after you came back.

Have a nice day everyone. :)