PDA

View Full Version : GCV reservations?

Raivyn
02-20-2009, 03:46 PM
Does anyone know when you can begin booking rooms at GVC, and when they're scheduled to open? I had a hard time searching for posts on this. TIA!

Halle
02-20-2009, 04:15 PM
Don't know the answer to your question but I booked Grand Californian 9/1-9/4, our room type is an Artisan Suite. Anyone know anything about that suite?

KAT4DISNEY
02-20-2009, 04:48 PM
Does anyone know when you can begin booking rooms at GVC, and when they're scheduled to open? I had a hard time searching for posts on this. TIA!

They are estimated to open late Nov 09. I think some people have been told they should expect to be able to begin booking in June.

No official opening date or booking date has been announced.

Raivyn
02-20-2009, 05:16 PM
Thanks! I'll keep a look out for actual dates...I don't think we plan on buying into GVC right now (waiting for better incentives) but I wanted an idea of when we could make reservations. We're between going back to AKV or making ressies at the 7th month mark at GCV....airfare for 3 from the West Coast makes GCV more attractive right now.

lisah0711
02-21-2009, 07:17 AM
I could be wrong but with the small number of units available at VGC it may be hard to get in at the 7 month mark if you don't own there, especially when they first open the units. You might want to come up with a plan B just in case . . . good luck!

forevercruising
02-23-2009, 10:06 PM
Does anyone know when you can begin booking rooms at GVC, and when they're scheduled to open?

Yep! :)

VGC opening will be November 2009 (anticipated month).

Reservations open on 07 June 2009.

Happy planning! :goodvibes :) :goodvibes