PDA

View Full Version : Game: Disney Caption Contest

thelittlemermaid83
02-19-2009, 04:22 PM
I saw this game on the photography board and it looks like a lot of fun. So i thought we could start one here. (Hope this is ok with the mods)

First things first:

I'll start by posting a Disney related photo/picture.
DISer's can submit a funny caption for the picture for upto 3 days.
Diser's then have 3 days to vote for the best caption.
On the 3rd day of voting at 7pm I'll tally up the votes and then whoever wins gets to post the next picture.
To submit your vote just state the DISers name of whose caption you like the best.
The game will stay in one continuous thread.
The winner of the previous round has till noon the next day to post a new picture.
I'll keep a tally on winners on the first post.

The rules

All photos must be on (or of) Disney owned property. This includes all parks, resorts, stores, cruise line etc...
You must vote to be eligable to win. If you got the most votes but didn't vote then the 2nd person with the most votes wins. In case of a tie whoever gained all their votes first will win.
Please do not comment on someone else's caption untill voting has began, otherwise the thread will get messy.
You may not submit a caption on your own picture.
You may join in at anytime, but please stick with whats going on (ie don't post a picture when we are already captioning one already)
No voting for yourself.
Please remember the DIS rules and keep all captions family friendly
If you're posting more than one image, try to post it as a 'two-fer' combo that only gets one caption.
While it's not absolutely necessary, I personally would greatly appreciate it if you quoted the original image when submitting your own caption. Just makes things easier all around.
If the winner doesn't post his/her image within the allotted time, the person who had the second highest number of votes will be asked to post an image and declared the winner instead.
Be orginal, funny and have fun.

Winners board

thelittlemermaid83
02-19-2009, 04:25 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/maylie/jan9/dag3175.jpg

Voting starts 23rd Feb