PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed Regards to Northern Meet

Pixie Power!
05-27-2002, 03:49 AM
I need help in trying to convince my DH that I NEED to come to the Northern Meet.

My DH wasn’t the most understanding of people when I explained to him how much I wanted to go to DISCON in December, but I managed to talk him round eventually (emotional blackmail ;))

So how do I talk him round me coming to this mini meet? Any ideas or excuses that you can come with would be greatly appreciated as there are so many people that I would like to meet that are going – You know who you are :D

Thanks

Emma

Tartan Tigger
05-27-2002, 01:18 PM
Emotional blackmail worked for DIS CON so why not try that again:D You could always tell him on the day that you are off to ASDA's ( he doesnt need to know its ASDA in South Shields until you get there);)
Can't you get him to come too?

Johann

SpottyDog
05-27-2002, 05:39 PM
Emma, tell him we've got beer. That would work for me!

Pixie Power!
05-27-2002, 11:24 PM
He wouldnt come, even for the beer:( He thinks that my disney obsession is a little freaky:confused:

Emma

Tartan Tigger
05-28-2002, 06:11 AM
I've just work colleague who is living with her partner, she said just tell him you are going!!!!

Tell him I really really want to meet you and if you dont come to South Shields than we will all be forced to come and have our meet in your house:D

Pixie Power!
05-28-2002, 06:13 AM
Im working on it Johann believe me, however your welcome at my home anytime:)

Now get back to work:D

Emma

Tartan Tigger
05-28-2002, 01:26 PM
:D :D :D

Kevin Stringer
05-28-2002, 02:25 PM
Tell him there will be topless cheerleaders!

It might be me and Dave after too many beers, but you don't have to tell your husband that!

Kev

Tron[ADS]
05-28-2002, 06:01 PM
I'd have liked to come along myself, and share some stories from my recent orlando trip. But alas, its in the NE rather than the NW, so its a little far.
Maybe I'll get to one in the future when my daughters old enough for me to feel comfortable letting her sleep at her grandparents (ie shes out of a cot).

SpottyDog
05-29-2002, 01:45 AM
That's a shame, Tron(ADS).

LOL Kev :eek: