View Full Version : What type of game controller for PC games?

05-27-2002, 12:16 AM
Just bought a gaming PC for my boys. Now we need a game controll pad. They want to be able to play the lastest games likes Spiderman & StarWars. What should we be looking for?

05-27-2002, 01:29 PM
Sorry I cant help ya :(, anyone else know?!

05-27-2002, 07:12 PM
There is no need to buy a pc controller or joystick for computer games. For the wide majority, the mouse and keyboard are the way to go. Now a days, most pc gamers (including myself :)) use the mouse and keyboard.

05-27-2002, 10:12 PM
I agree with Carterman_12, I dont use a joystick, only the mouse and keyboard...