PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all!

bandito28
02-16-2009, 09:28 PM
I am definitely a newbie here, but I wanted to say hello to all! Myself, my DW, and DS (age 5) will make our first visit to WDW on 8/7-8-14. We've done timesharing before, but because my resort was affiliated with RCI, I never thought I would be able to use any DVC property. I was incredibly happy to find that I had enough points to get a 2 bedroom at AKV!

That's about all I know.....all I know is that I have a confirmed reservation......and now I need tickets,and I need to figure out about this dining plan, and the extra magic hours......and if we fly or drive (from Virginia) - but I think I'll have enough time :)

(Oh, and on a different topic, I AM an Animal Crossing addict, but I'm ok with that! I just made an excel spreadsheet so I can keep better track of the fish that DW and I have caught.)

**Disclaimer -although I work with the military, I've NEVER used so many acronyms, so if I've missed one (or ten), my apologies!***

MarkinNM
02-16-2009, 10:07 PM
:welcome:

to the DIS!!!!

LOTS of great info here, keep looking and asking, wish I could help you on the DDP as I am unsure of buying it myself.....Good luck and have fun!!!

Daddee
02-17-2009, 12:11 AM
**Disclaimer -although I work with the military, I've NEVER used so many acronyms, so if I've missed one (or ten), my apologies!***

Welcome!
There is a sticky with all the abbr. used here.

I know I had 2 tabs open when i first started lurking here.

Metro West
02-17-2009, 05:23 AM
http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/17.gif

DWFan4Life
02-17-2009, 06:29 PM
Welcome to DISboards. Lots of informations are coming here, you will enjoy reading reviews and experiences. :thumbsup2

Have a nice day. :)

tpholland
02-17-2009, 06:32 PM
Welcome from a fellow Virginian!

princess&her4princes
02-17-2009, 06:34 PM
Welcome aboard, be prepared to become addicted to DIS!!! :goodvibes It's a great source of info and I'm sure you'll find answers to all of your questions!!:thumbsup2

tpholland
02-17-2009, 06:35 PM
Welcome from a fellow Virginian!:
:sad2: sorry about the double post