PDA

View Full Version : links to PTR's in signatures

pinkpixie0920
02-16-2009, 03:44 PM
Hi Everyone, I am not sure if I will explain this right but you know how people have the links in their signatures to their PTR's and how they will say something like Disney PTR instead of saying the url link. How do you get it to say a phrase instead of the link? I am so sorry if I didn't explain that right! Any help is appreciated!

lovetoscrap
02-16-2009, 03:54 PM
I always have to go to the Tech Support board to look this up so if this doesn't work, head down there (at the bottom of the main page) and see if you can find a thread on this, or ask.

Copy the link you want. Go to edit signature and click on the icon that looks like a globe with a chain link. A box will come up. Put your link in there and click ok or whatever it says. It will paste into your box with the link shown twice. Carefully go in and you can erase the second link and type in what you want it to say. Preview Signature to make sure it works!

Hope that makes sense! Someone else may have an easier way to do it!

pinkpixie0920
02-16-2009, 03:59 PM
I always have to go to the Tech Support board to look this up so if this doesn't work, head down there (at the bottom of the main page) and see if you can find a thread on this, or ask.

Copy the link you want. Go to edit signature and click on the icon that looks like a globe with a chain link. A box will come up. Put your link in there and click ok or whatever it says. It will paste into your box with the link shown twice. Carefully go in and you can erase the second link and type in what you want it to say. Preview Signature to make sure it works!

Thanks! That does make sense, once I get my PTR ready I will try that. Thanks so much for your help!

DWFan4Life
02-16-2009, 06:14 PM

I do the same as you do. :thumbsup2

Have a nice day. :)

Metro West
02-17-2009, 05:26 AM
http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/17.gif

pinkpixie0920
02-17-2009, 06:32 AM
Thank you everyone for your help! It worked when I tryed it.