PDA

View Full Version : Does your Castaway Club status show up on DCL website reservation???

SeaSpray
02-15-2009, 12:54 PM
I was just viewing our reservation on the DCL website and I don't see anywhere that it shows that DH and I are Castaway Club members. Am I just not seeing it? Does it just not show up on the site? :confused3

I'm wondering if I need to call my travel agent to make sure that they let DCL know our CC numbers... or does DCL automatically find us in their computers when a reservation is made? Just wondering! Thanks! :)

Big Willie
02-15-2009, 01:01 PM
No, it does not show up anywhere. You can enter your number in your Personal Profile but it really doesn't matter.

While you can have Disney notified by your TA, Disney already has your in their system. You are identified by name and birthdate. We made several cruises before we even knew our CC numbers and received all the normal CC perks.

Nowhere onboard will you be asked for the number nor have I ever been asked when making reservations.

SeaSpray
02-15-2009, 01:04 PM
No, it does not show up anywhere. You can enter your number in your Personal Profile but it really doesn't matter.

While you can have Disney notified by your TA, Disney already has your in their system. You are identified by name and birthdate. We made several cruises before we even knew our CC numbers and received all the normal CC perks.

Nowhere onboard will you be asked for the number nor have I ever been asked when making reservations.

Ok, thanks! I just wasn't sure. We're not cruising until next year, but I wanted to be sure that DCL knew we were CC members so that we can book Palo and excursions at 90 days out. :)

SeaSpray
02-15-2009, 01:05 PM
P.S. I just looked in the "My Profile" section and it is listed there. :thumbsup2

mmouse37
02-15-2009, 03:06 PM
P.S. I just looked in the "My Profile" section and it is listed there. :thumbsup2

Welcome back...have not seen you on the cruise board in awhile!!!

BTW....it can't hurt to make sure DCL knows that you are a CC member. There have been reports of people getting onboard and not receiving their gifts as they fell through the cracks. DCL is SUPPOSED to know if you are a return cruises but sometimes things are overlooked.

We are on WB TA also!!!

MJ

BibbidyBobbidyBoo
02-15-2009, 03:10 PM
We were never sent our numbers and it's never shown on our cruise info on the website either. However, always after we're paid in full we get the pkg from DCL and it always has a paper saying when we can book excursions and that date is always 90 days out so we "know" they have us in their system as castaway cay members. LOL

I'm going to look on my profile and see if they are showing there! LOL

glindamood
02-15-2009, 03:38 PM
When we book with a TA, I always call DCL reservations myself to be sure that our ressie notes we are CC members so there are no surprises when I am trying to make ressies at the 90 day mark. They have always told me and it has always been there but I have sailed with family members where theirs have not been there.

SeaSpray
02-15-2009, 03:54 PM
Welcome back...have not seen you on the cruise board in awhile!!!

BTW....it can't hurt to make sure DCL knows that you are a CC member. There have been reports of people getting onboard and not receiving their gifts as they fell through the cracks. DCL is SUPPOSED to know if you are a return cruises but sometimes things are overlooked.

We are on WB TA also!!!

MJ

Hey MJ!!!! :wave2:

It's nice to be back on the DCL board :sunny: We decided last month to book the WBTA for our anniversary next year.

We're cruising together?! Excellent! :yay: I really am looking forward to meeting you! You always give such excellent advice here on the boards. :thumbsup2

We were never sent our numbers and it's never shown on our cruise info on the website either. However, always after we're paid in full we get the pkg from DCL and it always has a paper saying when we can book excursions and that date is always 90 days out so we "know" they have us in their system as castaway cay members. LOL

I'm going to look on my profile and see if they are showing there! LOL

When we book with a TA, I always call DCL reservations myself to be sure that our ressie notes we are CC members so there are no surprises when I am trying to make ressies at the 90 day mark. They have always told me and it has always been there but I have sailed with family members where theirs have not been there.

I'll definitely contact DCL to be sure that they have our CC numbers listed on our reservation since I do know that sometimes things fall through the cracks. I'd hate to log in at midnight at the 90 day out mark and not be able to book anything!