PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here! Weather advice.

Ela1972
02-15-2009, 09:07 AM
Hello everyone,
This is my first post on this board. I am looking forward to my trip to disneyworld end of March!
We are from Lancashire in UK (very used to cold wet weather). Can anyone give me a good idea of what weather will be like at end of March first couple of days April. :confused3 Have to shop next couple of weeks!!!

Visiting with DH, DD 9 and DD 4. First trip to Florida. Also going with parents DS and her family!! What fun!!

Thank you

Bob P
02-15-2009, 02:09 PM
Hi and welcome to the DIS!:welcome:

Plug your dates in here to get an idea of what to expect:

http://www.wunderground.com/tripplanner/index.asp

Enjoy your trip!

MarkinNM
02-15-2009, 02:41 PM
:welcome:

To the DIS!!!

1st trips to WDW are AWESOME, have fun!!!

Hey Bob, thanks for the link!!!

Metro West
02-15-2009, 03:34 PM
Hello everyone,
This is my first post on this board. I am looking forward to my trip to disneyworld end of March!
We are from Lancashire in UK (very used to cold wet weather). Can anyone give me a good idea of what weather will be like at end of March first couple of days April. :confused3 Have to shop next couple of weeks!!!

Visiting with DH, DD 9 and DD 4. First trip to Florida. Also going with parents DS and her family!! What fun!!

Thank you http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/17.gif

Our weather in March is still up and down as far as temperatures go. It's not until late March or early April that the weather finally starts warming up for good. It's a great time of year to come!

BethEJo
02-15-2009, 03:47 PM
sorry that i cant help you with the weather (we are going in august - all i know is that it's gonna be HOTT!), but just wanted to say hi" from a fellow Brit!

Beth :thumbsup2

shellbell72
02-15-2009, 03:50 PM
Welcome!

DWFan4Life
02-15-2009, 06:51 PM
Welcome to DISboards. It looks you already got answers here. Just want to say have a great time in your upcoming trip.

Have a nice day. :)

Ela1972
02-17-2009, 11:57 AM
Thanks to all of you for your good wishes and advice it is very much appreciated.

Can't wait for my trip!!!

Ela