PDA

View Full Version : Should I have started here?

DisneyGalAlways
02-14-2009, 09:46 PM
I've posted a few times in the Pre-trip Report forum about a few things and am beginning to think I have internet cooties. No one has responded to my posts, and it's beginning to hurt my feelings. :sad2:

I suppose I should have posted here first and introduced myself.

I'm Keri and am married to "The Mighty Hunter" aka DH39. We have 2 kids, DD8 and DS2.

We have been to WDW separately and together a few times. The family trips are the most memorable for us, naturally. We are going again March 14-21 :woohoo: , making it our 4th trip as a family (except for DS2, it's his 2nd.)

We all love WDW a little more than is healthy, but we have such fun. It is the best thing in the world to walk around and watch your children SMILE SO BIG and their eyes SPARKLE with wonder and magic.

I hope that I haven't alienated everyone on the DIS boards or that they're ignoring me (like it seems. :snooty: )

I've gotten a lot of good information and tips here. I just want to be part of the community.

So what does it take to get a reply to a post, already? :confused:

DisneyGalAlways
02-14-2009, 10:15 PM
A solo trip. OOOH what that must be like!

I think I'd love it and hate it. Being a SAHM, with a husband who travels for work, I'd love the alone time. Being a mom to 2 great kids, I'd hate to miss being with them at WDW.

Thanks for the reply. I was beginning to get paranoid and/or irritated.

DisneyGalAlways
02-14-2009, 10:16 PM
Had another thought. Describe what you do as a Disney trip planner. 'Cause I totally do that for us now.

MarkinNM
02-14-2009, 10:39 PM
:welcome:

to the DIS!!!!

There is that better.....:woohoo:

Aliceacc
02-15-2009, 05:45 AM
You're not being ignored. I never read the pre-trip reports-- it makes my own trip seem so much further away!

nicoleakr
02-15-2009, 05:49 AM
:welcome: it's sometime easy for a post to get buried because so many others are coming in too. Trust me you are among friends

Metro West
02-15-2009, 08:00 AM
http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/10.gif

pepe of ohio
02-15-2009, 08:33 AM
I do not ignore posts, but only respond to ones I'm 100% sure of myself on giving info, not into personal debates. As far as trip reports, we've logged 42 trips to WDW and I wrote 2 reports and got zip for responses, that's it for me writing trip reports, I also am guilty in not reading other reports too, just too long and things we've already done. I rather stick to direct questions and only read, the welcome, park stradegy, resort, tip and transportation forums. There's nothing better than to talk Disney, the good side and all the fun, we've racked up more memories than a human should have, all our trips have been the best, never found much to complain about, must just be how we do Disney. Got questions, fire away.

Maxie86
02-15-2009, 08:43 AM
:welcome: To the Dis. I don't think you were being ignored, just probably posted on the wrong board. I don't read the pre trip boards either.

DWFan4Life
02-15-2009, 08:03 PM
Welcome to DISboards. Lots of informations are coming here, you will enjoy reading reviews and experiences. :thumbsup2

Have a nice and fun planning your trip. :)

mecllap
02-15-2009, 09:51 PM
So what does it take to get a reply to a post, already? :confused:

Welcome to DIS -- there's tons of info here. It can help a lot if when you post a new thread you give it a really useful title -- that doesn't seem too generic. If you have a specific question -- don't bury it with lots of intro narrative -- you can explain that later -- lead with your primary question.

tiggersam00
02-23-2009, 01:42 PM
:welcome:
I wont ignore you:goodvibes . Your trip sound slike fun, what are your plans so far?