PDA

View Full Version : Booked gty CAT 12...in CAT 10!!

hopelea
02-14-2009, 08:05 AM
We knew we would be upgraded to at least an 11 since we are a family of four. Our room assignments came through and we are in a 10 on Deck 1.
It looks like a great place. Good location. We are in 1037 & 1039. My question is....

Once you have been assigned your cabin then DCL won't move you again, will they? Has that ever happened to anyone?

We are also on a waitlist for first dinner seating. My dd's are 15 & 12. They said they won't eat with us if we have late seating because they will miss too much of their activities. What are the chances of it getting changed?

And why does PC web cam think we want to look at the Carnival Glory?? Why can't they have a better shot of the Magic???

outahere
02-14-2009, 08:19 AM
Congrats on your upgrade!! It is possible for them to change your cabin assignment prior to the cruise.

If you don't get Main dining prior to boarding, you can go to a location on the ship (usually Rockin' Bar D on the Magic/Wavebands on the Wonder) and ask the dining room manager to change you. Check the paperwork they give you when you check in for the exact location and times.

I agree about the web cam..... you can barely see part of the front of the Magic today because the Glory is so large.

dizmomof2
02-14-2009, 03:56 PM
My DD's were in OQ and The Stack on this last cruise. Although OQ did have a few activities during late seating, The Stack really didn't get underway until after dinner was done. My kids missed nothing they really wanted to do in their groups and we got to have dinner with them every night. :thumbsup2

Txgirl1
02-15-2009, 02:36 AM
Also keep in mind if you have medical necessity to eat early and get a note from your doctor, I believe you stand a better chance of getting early seating.