PDA

View Full Version : what time do we make Palo, excursion ressies?? Midnight or 3 am??

Tink rules
02-13-2009, 08:26 PM
On the east coast... is it Midnight or 3 am that we sign on to make Palo ressies and excursions???

Thanks...

Diznyfan68
02-13-2009, 09:02 PM
It's midnight Eastern

Tink rules
02-13-2009, 09:05 PM
Thanks!!!

I thought it was... but the last time I made them was for the PC repo and we crashed the computers at DCL (which I know is NOT hard to do...) and saw :lmao: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: for 5 hours...

Diznyfan68
02-13-2009, 10:31 PM
Thanks!!!

I thought it was... but the last time I made them was for the PC repo and we crashed the computers at DCL (which I know is NOT hard to do...) and saw :lmao: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: for 5 hours...

LOL! Been there/done that - same happened to us when we booked ours for the EBPC.

BibbidyBobbidyBoo
02-13-2009, 11:26 PM
Midnight eastern is 11pm CST- right?
Let me know if I'm wrong. I thought it meant 11pm CST which means I should be able to book now (with REAS- 105 days out- I even asked my TA to make sure what day is 105 days out and it's tomorrow.... so I should be able to book now 11pm if it's midnight Eastern unless I have that wrong) and it's saying I can't.
And I even made sure the TA knew to send the pymt along so I could book 105 days out and I have every confidence that they did... so maybe I'm wrong on the time difference?

BibbidyBobbidyBoo
02-13-2009, 11:34 PM
Nevermind.
I knew I thought it was sunday at 105 days out- even wrote that on my calendar but my TA's agent emailed me it was on SAturday... he was wrong. LOL I just went to the website that lets you put in a date and find out what date is the date you can do it at 105 days out- and it is Sunday. geesh LOL

disneyfaninaz
02-14-2009, 09:21 AM
Yes, you can start making reservations at 11:00 PM CST. I was able to make mine at 10:00 PM MST.

Hudson5&Lennon3
02-14-2009, 11:16 AM
WHAT?!?! WHEN DID THEY CHANGE IT?!?! In 2007, it was midnight PST, 1 AM MST, 2 AM CST, and 3 AM EST!! My booking time opens tonight/tomorrow, and I was planning on doing it in the middle of the night (2 AM), but that would be fantastic if it's earlier (11 PM)!!

remlap
02-14-2009, 12:06 PM
Hey BibbidyBobbidyBoo - See you on the Wonder.
I'm on the May 31st sailing, also will the REAS, so I'll be trying to crash the DCL computers with you tonight.

On the plus side, being in California, I get to make reservations at a more civilized 9 PM.

ibouncetoo
02-14-2009, 12:41 PM
WHAT?!?! WHEN DID THEY CHANGE IT?!?! In 2007, it was midnight PST, 1 AM MST, 2 AM CST, and 3 AM EST!! My booking time opens tonight/tomorrow, and I was planning on doing it in the middle of the night (2 AM), but that would be fantastic if it's earlier (11 PM)!!

Yep...they changed it (back) to midnight eastern...so looks like you will only have a late evening tonight instead of an all nighter!

Tink rules
02-15-2009, 02:34 AM
:fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish:

lillygator
02-15-2009, 11:34 AM
ok peeps it is midnight and have a BACKUP call you - I tend to fall asleep!

Carlnne
02-15-2009, 11:50 AM
Just curious-- did everyone get their first choices???

JohnathanS
02-15-2009, 12:21 PM
Just curious-- did everyone get their first choices???

We booked at midnight last night (the 90 day mark for us) and were able to get everything we wanted: Palo Brunch, Palo Dinner-- all times were available (the high tea was too, but we are going to do the one at the Grand F instead), several spa treatments, and several shore excursions. We didn't have to make any second choices!

Hudson5&Lennon3
02-15-2009, 12:54 PM
We booked at midnight last night (the 90 day mark for us) and were able to get everything we wanted: Palo Brunch, Palo Dinner-- all times were available (the high tea was too, but we are going to do the one at the Grand F instead), several spa treatments, and several shore excursions. We didn't have to make any second choices!

Hey! Come join our cruise thread!!! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1655078

BibbidyBobbidyBoo
02-15-2009, 04:49 PM
Hey BibbidyBobbidyBoo - See you on the Wonder.
I'm on the May 31st sailing, also will the REAS, so I'll be trying to crash the DCL computers with you tonight.

On the plus side, being in California, I get to make reservations at a more civilized 9 PM.
oh sorry- we cruise May 30th on the Magic.... sorry!

Tink rules
02-15-2009, 10:27 PM
ok peeps it is midnight and have a BACKUP call you - I tend to fall asleep!

I told you to PM me your number... you never listen... :rotfl: