PDA

View Full Version : Castaway Cay Cabana Massages?

jbuckent
02-13-2009, 03:20 PM
Are you not able to book these online? I have been trying several times in the past couple weeks and just now noticed the other spa services specifically say they are available to book online, but this does not. If not when and where do I book it?

OurOhana
02-14-2009, 11:01 AM
We weren't able to book ours online either, but I'm not sure why. So I just went to the Rockin Bar D when I first got onboard and booked it then. The massages were great (though it was chilly that day, so I was pretty cold. But they tried to keep me warm with blankets.) Anyway, they didn't seem too busy. I would imagine you could get a reservation when you get on the ship. Mabye try calling ahead too.

Myth-USA
02-15-2009, 02:00 PM
Are you not able to book these online? I have been trying several times in the past couple weeks and just now noticed the other spa services specifically say they are available to book online, but this does not. If not when and where do I book it?

Yes you can book these online. We booked on line for our first DCL cruise and DW has one booked for our next cruise.

Go to the spa reservation section. If you don't see the Cabana Massages listed, then there may not be any more available.

anewmac
02-15-2009, 02:24 PM
There may not be any available to book online. When I was able to book I snagged the last one for our cruise. When you get on board head to rocken D and see if they have anything! Good Luck... its a great massage.