PDA

View Full Version : Will DCL open more 2010 sailings?

Crazy4Disney06
02-12-2009, 03:07 PM
I am looking at going on a land/sea vacation in March of 2010. DCL has the special sailings listed on their website, however I don't see much for 3 or 4 night sailings. Will they open up more 2010 dates:confused3

samily
02-12-2009, 04:36 PM
On the DCL site you can do a cruise search for the 3 & 4 night sailings in March 2010 and they will all come up; however you can't search for the land/sea yet because the land resorts haven't come out with their pricing for 2010 yet (I don't believe). You actually get more flexibility and sometimes better pricing if you book your land and cruise portions separately. Hope this helps a little - have fun planning!

Anal Annie
02-12-2009, 04:57 PM
As already posted, the packages probably won't be available to price until the resort prices are available. Historically, the resort prices for the following year are released in August. August is also usually when Disney does their annual park tix increases & such too. You CAN price the cruises A La Carte now tho.:goodvibes

Crazy4Disney06
02-12-2009, 06:29 PM
Thank you for your replies.......for some reason when I was doing a search before for 3 and 4 night cruises nothing was coming up. :confused3 I have found a few cruises that might work for our dates :banana:

Anyone have any experience cruising in March? Our last and only DCL cruise was this past October and the weather was PERFECT!!