View Full Version : Room #7623 on Wonder

mousetravel
02-12-2009, 01:15 PM
Anyone ever been assigned to this room?
I got upgraded from cat 12 to cat 11!
:cool1:

dcladdict-ohio
02-12-2009, 02:42 PM
Sorry I cannot comment on the room but I can comment on the location. We were in 7624 last year on the Wonder and will be in the same cabin on the Magin this July. We loved it .... very quiet, not a lot of foot traffic, close to the back stairs and the aft elevators and just steps from the virtually private "secret" deck area. Congrats on your upgrade :banana:

SmileNJ99
02-12-2009, 03:26 PM
Yes!!! I had that exact room on my honeymoon cruise on the Wonder in November 2007. My husband and I loved that room! It is a great location, in fact I think deck 7 aft is one of the best locations- you are only 2 flights of stairs below the drink station on deck 9 which also gives you quick access to the pool and the Beach Blanket Buffet and there is the secret verandah on deck 7 aft right down the hall from your room. You have a wonderful room! Hope you have a great time!!!

Had2disneycruz
02-14-2009, 09:34 PM
Anyone ever been assigned to this room?
I got upgraded from cat 12 to cat 11!
:cool1:

Hi Mousetravel! How did you find out you were upgraded? We are cat 12 for the Eastern cruise in April and I was hoping we'd get upgraded to cat 10. Disney dreaming, I know but one can hope! We have 2 staterooms because we are a family of 6 and cat 12 was too good of a deal to pass up. I didn't realize that cat 12 didn't have connecting rooms. Congrats on your upgrade!

mousetravel
02-15-2009, 04:10 PM
Hi Mousetravel! How did you find out you were upgraded? We are cat 12 for the Eastern cruise in April and I was hoping we'd get upgraded to cat 10. Disney dreaming, I know but one can hope! We have 2 staterooms because we are a family of 6 and cat 12 was too good of a deal to pass up. I didn't realize that cat 12 didn't have connecting rooms. Congrats on your upgrade!

I checked "My reservations" on the Disney site. I just kept checking every few days to see if our room number had been assigned yet. I think they assign them about 30 days out.