PDA

View Full Version : Build a Character on the Magic?

melanieh1
02-12-2009, 11:21 AM
Do they have a Build a Bear type thing on the Magic? I was wondering what kind of things they have on the ship that kids would want to buy.

outahere
02-12-2009, 11:26 AM
No Build a Bear type thing but there are plenty of the plush character toys and several other types of toys. They also have pens, pencils, magnets, models of the ship, etc. They do pack a lot of "stuff" into the gift shops.

melanieh1
02-13-2009, 09:12 AM
No Build a Bear type thing but there are plenty of the plush character toys and several other types of toys. They also have pens, pencils, magnets, models of the ship, etc. They do pack a lot of "stuff" into the gift shops.

Thank you. Are the plush character toys dressed in their cruise outfits?

outahere
02-13-2009, 09:25 AM
I seem to recall seeing some of Captain Mickey, but that's the only one I remember. There may be others, but our DS is well past the stuffed toys/animals phase, so I wasn't paying close attention to what was there.

Buckeye Gal
02-13-2009, 11:44 AM
I also picked up Minnie in her red cruise jacket and navy skirt. In addition, there were Pirate Mickey and Pirate Minnie available, too, although they're not exclusive to DCL. I'm KINDA sure there was Chip 'N Dale and Goofy in their white sailor outfits, too.

melanieh1
02-13-2009, 12:39 PM
Thanks for all of your help!

Eeyore'sthebest
02-13-2009, 01:13 PM
The other characters also come in cruise costumes. We have a chip (but not dale) and a pluto. DD said she will get dale on the next cruise. At the time it wasn't even booked! :rotfl2: I have an optimistic child, or maybe she just knows her mother. :rolleyes1

Waltworshiper
02-13-2009, 04:17 PM
My kids got the Mickey, Pluto, and Goofy in Sailor outfits on our Nov cruise

sftnslky
02-13-2009, 04:55 PM
Do they have a Build a Bear type thing on the Magic? I was wondering what kind of things they have on the ship that kids would want to buy.

For my kids a better question would be "what do they NOT want to buy" :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl:

Hudson5&Lennon3
02-13-2009, 06:13 PM
Are the plush character toys dressed in their cruise outfits?

We have a chip (but not dale) and a pluto. DD said she will get dale on the next cruise.
We have two Pirate Plutos, two mini Sailor Plutos (with magnetic paws), and a Sailor Dale (but not Chip). :laughing: We're also planning on getting "the other half" in May, as well as some Mickeys & Minnies.

princesspaige
02-13-2009, 08:03 PM
My DD was not into the stuffed animals, which at almost 4 at teh time you would think she would be :) but instead she went for the glittery shoes...just like the princess she is...:rotfl2: