PDA

View Full Version : I Can't wait 4 GRADUATION!!!!

DisneyGirl421
05-25-2002, 03:32 PM
8th Grade Graduation is like 3 weeks away!!!! I'm so exicted! I'll be in highschool next year!!! My chorus -Advanced Girls & boys- is singing. "I hope you dance" by LeAnn Womack. I LOVE that song, but i'm gonna be SOOO sad! Mostly all my friends are going to the other 2 highschools in my town. I'm going to one that barely anyone from my school is going to. Well i g2g! bye!

bubblemutant45
05-25-2002, 04:15 PM
wow! how exciting! dont worry about your school next year.....im sure itll be awsome (well....as awsome as school can be ;) )

i have less than a month and a half before i graduate from high school! its gonna be so bitter sweet! im workin on graduation and the year book and i cant believe how many of my friends im never going ot see again, cuz you only really keep in touch with your close friends, and you lose touch with everyone else...

daughter_of_amid_chaos
05-25-2002, 05:04 PM
Congratulations on Graduation.

PS- "I Hope You Dance" is one of my focus pieces with my vocal coach. It is an amazing song.

Princess Ash
05-25-2002, 06:24 PM
OMGosh!! I love that song! My Graduation is June 14!!! I can't wait! I'm going 2 a different school next year...I'm kinda nervous but really excited...(except that I don't wanna leave my friends...)

AbErGrl217
05-25-2002, 07:28 PM
Congrats on your graduation. I am graduating 8th grade and Im so excited too!!! I am really scared about next year in the high school though.:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Amzey
05-25-2002, 07:29 PM
My HS graduation is June 8th - I feel like bubblemutant does, it's going to be so bittersweet.. I'm excited for next year in NYC because I'm so much happier there but I really will miss all my Cape Cod friends.

WDWfanatic288
05-26-2002, 10:00 PM
congrats all of yall!

i dont graduate for 2 more years but i haev to go play at graduation...i dont wanna go! i dont wanna see the seniors leave! :(

PigSoldier
05-27-2002, 01:15 PM
That's cool, do you get to wear a funky gown and hat?

Going to a new school can be really scary, but I'm sure it'll be fine once you're there :)

- Suzi
:D

Mousekateer55
05-27-2002, 08:53 PM
That is the song that my family played at my grandma's wake.