PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone here from MN?

disneymoon95
02-11-2009, 09:45 PM
Twin Cities Live on KSTP is having a drawing for a free 4 night Disney Wonder Cruise! My problem is is that I forgot to tape Tues. 2-10 show to get the characters name:sad2:

Have you been watching? I have Mon & Wed and don't know where to find Tues.!!

I would appreciate the HELP :hug:

TIA

MickeyMagic
02-11-2009, 10:26 PM
Sorry, I can't help you, but I was going to remember to watch that all week and I forgot!!!

frugalmomma
02-12-2009, 08:46 PM
I only caught Tuesdays show and need the other days Do you want to e-mail the other days secret word and I can help you out with Tuesday I know its a long shot for both of us but I would like to help you if you help me.
Cathy from Brookyn Park:hippie:

disneymoon95
02-13-2009, 07:36 AM
For anyone from MN needing the Cruise Characters here they are:

Mon - Ariel
Tues - Nemo
Wed - Tinkerbell
Thurs - Donald

Yippee - maybe one of us can win!! :cool1:

drsg
02-13-2009, 10:51 AM
Can you tell us how to enter? We only get KSTP at work but I can watch it here.

disneymoon95
02-13-2009, 11:11 AM
Can you tell us how to enter? We only get KSTP at work but I can watch it here.

I am thinking they will give instructions after today's character clue. Maybe go onto KSTP website and find Twin Cities Live link and see if it says anything.

I haven't gone beyond just trying to find Tues. clue!

Good Luck to one of us dissers :cheer2:

drsg
02-13-2009, 12:23 PM
Found it, taped it. The Twin Cites Live website says log on after the show today and enter. Good Luck all! Make sure to post if you win!

frugalmomma
02-13-2009, 08:17 PM
:yay: Yes Tuesday was right-Nemo but I have been unemployed since June and today and friend asked me to do some work for her so I could earn a little money and we didn't get home before Twin Cities Live was on so I missed todays character. I hope you got to get the last day so you can enter..Best of luck to you..If you want to share it with me I will try and enter before Sat night-if not that's fine too.
Happy Valentine's Day to you.:rotfl:
Cathy

MickeyMagic
02-13-2009, 09:26 PM
frugalmomma - Check your PM's