PDA

View Full Version : How much to upgrade to an AP?

momtotanmanandraerae
02-11-2009, 05:16 PM
My friends have two 3 day park hopper tickets. How much would it cost them to upgrade to a regular AP for both of them? We are trying to get them to take a couples trip with us in October and don't want them to have to buy 5 day park hoppers too. They are going this April for 3 days. Thank you!

rt2dz
02-11-2009, 08:16 PM
If they use the tickets first, before doing the upgrade, it will cost the difference between the AP and the 3-day park hoppers.

If they don't use the tickets, it will cost the difference between the AP and what Disney sold the ticket for. If they bought the tickets from a discount broker, that will be less than what they paid for it. Additionally, if they purchase the tickets from Disney and if they bought the tickets before a price increase they won't get that amount credited towards the AP.

Mary2e
02-11-2009, 08:33 PM
I have 2 - 5 year old 7 day no expire hoppers with 1 day left on each.

Are you saying I could trade them in and get the full value paid toward an annual pass?

snykymom
02-12-2009, 07:47 AM
I have 2 - 5 year old 7 day no expire hoppers with 1 day left on each.

Are you saying I could trade them in and get the full value paid toward an annual pass?
No, not in your scenario. Any ticket, including the non-expiring, can only be upgraded within 14 days of first use. Had you upgraded back then, you would have gotten the full value. Yours can no longer be upgraded.

Mary2e
02-12-2009, 12:47 PM
Thank you. That's what I thought.